"Someday" (Goldycorn)

Start from the beginning

Goldy nodded and tried to breathe calmly, as tears continued to poor down her face. The tears didn't stop, but they slowed, and her mind felt clearer. "Unicorn Mann!" She whimpered softly, "What do we do?" She asked, looking at the two, searching their faces for answers, though she could find none.

"I'm gonna be honest, Goldy." Ryan sighed. "We are probably trapped in here for awhile with nothing but Thanksgiving's leftover Ham and Mac and Cheese to eat. Everyone out there is either a zombie or they are about to become zombies. I don't know what to do."

"Can we just take a minute to realize that we are here in January and we still have leftovers from November?" Tina suddenly asked.

Goldy laughed. "Unicorn said he made them to last." A smile crept onto the poor girl's face, and she felt a lot better.

"Ryan. I think I have a plan." Goldy told Ryan.

"Oh?" Ryan asked, glad to see Goldy feeling better already. Sure she was annoying as anything, but she was almost like the little sister he never had. Oh wait, at one point he had a little sister but she wasn't actually his little sister, so... Goldy was like the better version of the little sister he kinda had.

"What's your idea?" Tina asked. All the Daycare kids were just freaking out because there was a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE outside and they were only 4-6 year-olds.

"Alright so the three of us will leave the Daycare kids up here to stay safe and keep them from freaking out outside of this room, and then us three will head out and go to Unicorn's lab and work on a cure. He has lots of potions down there, maybe one of them will cure everyone." Goldy suggested.

"That-" Tina was ready to call Goldy's idea stupid, but after hearing it, she realized Goldy COULD be smart sometimes. I know, it's revolutionary. Goldy could be smart. Shocking. "That actually is a pretty good idea. Slingshot Squad! Stay here. Ryan, Goldy and I are going out. Stay here and keep safe. Don't die."

"Stay safe!" Cookie was able to say before returning to freaking out.

"Be careful!" Tony said, before joining everyone in freak-out mode.

"We will! Bye!" Tina exclaimed.

Ryan, Goldy, and Tina snuck out of Ryan's room, making sure to block the door back up before leaving. They snuck downstairs when a zombie spotted them.

"Run." Ryan said calmly. Everyone screamed, running down the stairs.

"I can't run much longer!" Goldy exclaimed after running past the lobby and getting down three flights of Unicorn's stairs.

"Keep going! We have to make it!" Tina exclaimed.

"Run!" Ryan yelled.

"Ahh!" Goldy screached. The zombie had grabbed her leg and tripped her.

"Goldy!" Ryan and Tina exclaimed.

"Keep going! Save everyone! You're our only hope!" Goldy said, trying to fight off the zombie.

"We will!" Ryan said, before grabbing Tina's hand and pulling her down the rest of the flights of stairs to reach Unicorn's base.

Goldy got ready for the turning. She was terrified, but she knew it would be okay in the end. Ryan and Tina hadn't let her down yet. They may be mean sometimes, but they were great friends, and she was glad to have them in her life.

Goldy tried to get up but the zombie forced her down, and Goldy hit her head and the world went black.

~~~

"Where am I?" The girl in yellow asked herself. "Why am I here?"

"Oh my gosh, you are awake!" A familiar voice exclaimed. The girl turned to the source.