|Eijiro pov|
We're currently waiting for M/n when a giant crowd of people ran in terror from whatever was in that direction but we soon seen what it was...

|Eijiro pov| We're currently waiting for M/n when a giant crowd of people ran in terror from whatever was in that direction but we soon seen what it was

"Oh...Tha-That can't be who I think it is...."

"Ice isn't going to help..."Something crashed onto the floor nearby;Rei.He was hurt and breaking heavily and could barely move as Phonix M/n now sat in front of him.His wings were shading...Flower petals.M/n went in for the finish but I jumped in front of Rei and held my arms out to stop him.
"What...a-are you doing?"

"Protecting you."I help my hand out and his head touches my palm.Howere before I could utter a word.He moved away...

Then he simply flew off from the school

"Eijiro?"

"What?"

"You're not burnt or even sweating...How did you do that?"Katsuki asked looking at the scorched land below our feet.
"I-I don't actually know but we have to find him now!"
We spent all Afternoon until night looking for M/n but no luck that's until I over heard a news reporter.

"It's been eight years since the Phoenix was seen landing on Tokyo tower!And once again people of all ages bask in it beautifully glory as Rose petals cover Tokyo."

Eight years ago?

I rushed to the train station leaving the others behind to find M/n.

✿✿✿

I huffed as I reached the top of Tokyo tower and there sat the large Phoenix but he wasn't the bright and dangerous red but a white calm mass of fire.
"M/n?"He turned to me at the sound of his name and held up on wing.
Is...is he asking me to sit with him?
"Okay?"I sat next to him and he then lowers his body to curl around me.
"Did Rei make you angry?"I asked in a baby voice which petting his flames.
"Kweh~"The strange sound that came from him made me laugh because it was so soft compared to his menacing appearance.
"You are too cute~"I said wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzled the  warm flames.His body starts to shrink and I pulled back to see his face with a very bright hue of red on his cheeks.
There were flames that still lingered around him both white and a very light red.
"I-I-I'm not Cu-cute..."

"To me you are...What happened eight years ago?"

"Uh...It was before I started working for All for one...It was a normal family outing that turned horrible.An Semi-truck ran off the road and nearly struck my mother and i but before if could of gotten any closer I tured into a Phoenix and pulled her out of the way...I was confused and I quickly flew away in order not to draw even more attention to my family.This is where I came and that's how I met All for one."M/n said laying his head on my lap.
"Any reason you took to that form so quickly?I'm mean just because you're quirk is called Phoenix doesn't necessarily mean you-"

"Because Izuku said it would be really cool...So that was the first thing that popped up."

"And this is why I called you cute~"

"Yeah for someone so cute,I did cause a lump some of chaos.I hope Rei leard his lesson."

"What would that be?"

"To never insult you or anyone I care about."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LMH🔥