Muse

|Eijiro pov|
It's been a week since our date and we basically spend a lot of tile together.I'm still worried about Rei... That glare from that night...
"HEADS UP!!"A frisbee flew right past me and i turn to the sources of the voice;It was Rei and another guy.
"Oh,it's the redhead that was with M/n-Senpai.What's your name?"

"Eijiro,Eijiro kirishima."

"You don't look that special-Anyway later."As he and they other way by me I nervously fiddle with the charm on my choker[from the picture in the second chapter].
Sorta intimidating....He's like one of those girl from the movie mean girls....
I sighed and quickly made my way to M/n and Katsuki who happened to be arguing at the moment.
"Don't test me fuck boy."

"The fuck are you gonna do huh!?"M/n snarled and punched Katsuki in the face and before it could get any worse I jumped between them and lucky Denki was around to help.
"Don't fight or you two will get a fine for fighting in the quad!"

"It's not a crime if it's your brother!"

"Bring it on Bitch!"I held him back as best as I could but something broke from the ground and wrapped around M/n and Katsuki.
Tree roots?
"Geez M/n and Katsuki-senpai,You two fight entirely too much~"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Rei Higurashi the president of the Bakugo fanclub and the son of the owner of this college."Rei said and I felt a bit worried because if Rei doesn't like someone he could have them kicked out...
"Fuck off."The twins said burning the tree roots off.They were no longer angry at each other but their attention was on Rei who was loving the attention.
"Oh so mean but I love that about you two!Later cutie pies~"The quad was quite until Rei was out of view.
"Fucking hate that guy..."

"Something we can agree on today."

"Tsk,Ready you three?"We nod and quickly leave the the quad and hit the town.
"So M/n,Eijiro are you two together?"

"No/Not yet."I blushed at what M/n said and playfully punch his shoulder.Denki chuckles and pokes my side and told me to stop being so shy around M/n but i can't help it!I've like him since I first saw him!
"Shit I forgot which train we need to get on."M/n said looking around for a bit.
"Ah!The bullet train!Hurry before we miss it!"

✿✿✿

Lucky for us we made in time but that was one long ass run!Denki and I were out of breath while M/n and Katsuki looked completely fine.
"I-i swear you two aren't human!"

"It's called stamina."The twins said with their trademark devilish smirks.
O-oh...I see what their hinting at...
I turned to look out the window in attempts to hide my blush.
"Oh?Is little Eiji thinking about something naughty~"

"Oh,S-shut up M/n!"

"Admit it,you'd love for me to test my stamina on you."His usual red eyes turn into a strange color.

"His usual red eyes turn into a strange color