Hell fire

|M/n pov|
I was in a horrible mood...That bitch Rei is testing my patients.I've been called to the front office several times because of him!His fucking father is so keen that we establish some sort of relationship with each other because he wants us to be together!Not my fucking cup of tea.
"M/n calm down would ya?"

"For?"

"You're burning another textbook."Sure enough the book in my hand was on fire at the moment.A sigh forced its way from my lips as I pat the fire out.
I need to invest in fire proof shit.I'm losing money because i have to replace them so much....
"So,Shoto what are you and Izu up too?"

"Nothing much as usual.Did you ask Eijiro out yet?"

"Haven't had the chance.Rei has occupied most of my time for the past two weeks!I can't get a break and I might have to move again because he found out where I live!"Shoto cringed and said I had it tough.This might be the fourth time I move this year all because people from the Bakugo fan club found me.
"Look,I'll get you a place that has high security.They won't be able to find you nor enter the building at all."

"Sounds great.When do I move in?"

"How does tomorrow-"

"Bet.I can go home now and pack my shit now!"I said pointing at the exit,Shoto shakes his head and then calls Eijiro over;he just happened to be walking out of building A.
"Calm him down for me.If I try I'll be late to my class."

"Oh Yeah...You have class right now,Me and Eijiro don't for the next hour."

"Don't rub it in."Shoto mumbles and leaves in a hurry to building C.
Eijiro links his arm to my own and pulls me along for a walk.He asked me about why I was so pissed and of course I told him.
"How did he even-I got lost on the way to your house several times!"

"That's because you're sence of direction is shit but it makes you even cuter."

"I never understood how you insult then compliment at the same time!"

"One of my many-"I heard something tip over when Eijiro opened the door and I moved him out of the way.

*Splash!*

I frowned because I'm now soaked by water....
Breathe...Calm down or I'll kill whomever did this....
Steam rose from my body as I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Well at least you can dry yourself off."

"Yeah it's a perk."

"Your also...To Hot to handle~"I opened my mouth to speak but closed it as he laughed.
That pun hurt my soul so bad but it'll hurt even more if I tell him.
He pulled me into the building with the same energy and we went to one of the most comfortable study centers In the school.
"Ugh!This is what life is!"Eijiro said flopping onto the fluffy bedding.
"I have a couch like this."

"Really!?"

"Yeah,It's just when you come over we're either in my room or in my art studio."I said laying next to him and lazily placing my arm around his waist.Eijiro laid his head on my shoulder and I drifted off to sleep...

✿✿✿

I heard talking around me but didn't bother to look.
"Uh,please it's not best to-"

"Shut up."

"I'm trying to-!"

|Eijiro pov|
*Slap*
My head was to the side and my cheek stung horribly.
"What is that guy going to-do huh?He's all bark and no bite."It was the guy with Rei.He kept insulting M/n but stops when a burning smell enters his nose.I myself froze when I saw M/n being consumed by his flames...The tattoo on his neck was black and his flames were white as snow...

"How dare you hit Eijiro."

The male couldn't utter a word and he stepped back from fire mass that M/n currently was.The guy was sweating bullets but I on the other hand wasn't.The fire was only cold to me...
"S-so this is hell fire..."He mumbles and lets me go.M/n's hand reaches out and grabs me,excepting it to burn;but it didn't.M/n pulls me behind him as the room burns and nudged me towards the door.

I didn't hesitate and ran out the room and waited outside.In a matter of minutes M/n came out with a scowl on his face.I reached out to touch him but he pulls away from me.
"My skin is hot at the moment..."

"So?"

"You'll get burned.."I smiled and grabbed his hand causing him to jump in surprise.His hands are warm but more on the cool side.
"I-it doesn't burn to touch me?"

"Apparently not,come on let's eat something before we have to go to class."

"Alright...Oh does your cheek hurt?"

"A bit but I'll be fine.Just a bit worried about that guy,is he uhh still alive?"M/n shrugged his shoulders and pulled me away from area quickly when smoke starts to leave the opened window.I didn't question anything and we headed off campus grounds.

After a while of walking,we settled on
Plus ultra ramen.M/n was more calm and seemingly happy now that we were far from the school.
"So uh-"

"No he isn't dead but he'll be charged for arson~"

"Pft-Damn,I would hate to make you angry."I said jokingly only to earn a gentle smile from M/n.
"You would never make me angry,maybe a bit irritable but not angry."I was actually surprised at the display of affection from him...
That was the smoothest thing ever...
I'm in more love than before!
My face burned causing me to look away from him.
"You've been struck by a smooth criminal~"

"Pft-Hahahahah!"M/n kept singing the song smooth criminal by Michael Jackson.I'll admit he has a great singing voice.

Our ramen came a few minutes and the waiter complements M/n on his singing.
"You should definitely become a singer."

"Sounds like a fun job,I'll think about it."M/n said coolly then Thanks the waiter.
"Let's eat!"

✿✿✿

M/n gave me a piggy back ride back to campus grounds and when we got there that guy was being lead away in handcuffs.
"It was that freak!He did it!"He yelled when seeing M/n but I could feel his shoulders shaking.
"Hahaha,how can I start a fire when we were at a ramen shop?Get ya shit together you low life.Maybe that smoke made you delicious."M/n said and from his back I could see the flower...It was pulsing and moving around on his neck.
I've never seen the tattoo do that before....

I tapped His shoulder and it stops;returning back to normal in an instant.
"Hm?"

"Uh,nothing!Let's go relax under the tree over there!"

"Alright."He walks off to the oldest tree in the quad and sat me down then joins me on the grass.
"Weren't you scared?"

"Back then?Yeah but now,you look like a humanoid version of the sun but white!!It's beautiful and warm to me...It was like that back then.I always wanted to hold your hand..."I felt warmth on my hand and saw M/n consumed in his flames.The flower branches out in this form and I could of sworn the area where is cheeks were...turned pink and so did the rose.
"My hell fire~"

"Whatever you say."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LMH🔥