What are you so afraid of?

|M/n pov|
I stretched my arms above me and sighed heavily.Mornings were always hard for me and even harder when I had morning classes.Shoto and Izuku kept me awake the whole time which helps but it irritated me because I want to sleep.
Ugh!This is the last time i let Katsuki pick my class schedule...
It's the first semester of our second year and it's too late to change my schedule,I have to wait till the next semester to change to the night schedule.
"Did you get the notes?"

"Nope."

"Here."I smiled at the letus head and thanked him for his note book.I did a glance of what was inside to see beautiful hand writing.
I swear his hand writing is the same as always.So neat and adorable.
I reached in my bag and gave him a cookie.
"Let me guess because I have such a likable face?"

"Yep,see you guys later.I gotta get to the quad to see Eiji."

"Have fun~"I chuckled at my two friends and left Via the window to get there quicker.Wings of fire helped me glide down and avoid crashing into people down below.When my feet hit the ground the wings fizzle out and I start to walk around the quad looking for the redhead.
"M/N-KUN,OVER HERE!"I along with others jumped at the overwhelmingly loud voice that bombed from the entrance of the quad.
Well he saved me some time looking for him.
He waves happily at me as I walk over.
"Sup Eiji."I said as if people weren't staring at us.It pissed me off,so I glared at them.
"M/n let's go get some creeps at Plus ultra cafe!"

"Ah okay,lead the way..."

"What you don't know where it is?"

"............I-i've never been."I admitted and to my surprise Eijiro bursted into laughter but gently takes my hand and leads me to the shop.
His hands are...small compared to mine.
Eijiro told me everything they had at the cafe and the reason for why it's so popular.
"The place is always packed with teens and young adults but not around this time!"

"Ah now I see why you want to go so early,good choice or someone would die."

"Exactly!"Eijiro said linking his arm with mines.It made me...Happy I guess to see he was so comfortable with me now.

Like he said the cafe was less packed since it was early and most adolescents and young adults are at school but us and a few people who work at later hours occupied the cafe.
"Welcome back Eijiro-Kun!"

"Hey Yuki!"Eijiro chats with the pinkette at the counter and I took it upon myself to find a table and wait for him.
"Oi,oi!"

"Hmm?"

"I didn't know what kind of crepe you'd like so I bought one we could share!"My heart skip a few beats when smiled happily at me

Was he always this innocent looking?
"M/n?"

"Uh-ah thanks....That was very thoughtful of you."

"Y-your welcome!So,how was your morning?"Eijiro asked while cutting the large crepe in half.I told him it was fine and that I managed to survive my first two morning classes thanks to Izuku and Shoto.
"Those two are the cutest couple ever!"