Lips

|Eijiro pov|
Today we're helping M/n move into the apartment building that Shoto lives in.M/n now lives across from Shoto.
"Alright the couch goes over there!"M/n yelled from the kitchen.Izuku and I placed it down and flopped down on it.Apparently this building has two penthouse floors and both floors have two room.Shoto so happens to live on the second floor.....At the very top of the building.
"I'm exhausted and that was only the couch!"

"Kacchan and Denki are bring up the bed and bed frame."

"Then after that just small stuff."I added while snuggling into one of the extremely soft couch pillows.
After a few minutes the house was set up and everyone was relaxing...For a minute before Dabi walks back in and sat down.
"*sigh*"

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?!"

"What he do?"Katsuki asked walking back I to living room.
"Bitch gon breathe."

"He stay doin some annoying shit."I laughed at the twins and apologize to Touya for their rudeness towards him.
"Hell I'm used too it by now."

"Touya go home."Shoto said with his head on Izuku's lap...Then I noticed there's two single people in this room...M/n and i after Touya left the house.
"Ugggghhhhh,Why did we do this after a school day again?"

"Because that bitch Rei found my old apartment, soo risk him trying to rape me in my sleep?I think not."M/n said laying his head on my shoulder and watched TV.Denki decided to turn on American horror story cult.It was good and we're at the part where the clowns kill the new reporters at an adoption event for dogs.
"Bitch had it comin."The twins said with equally evil smirks on their faces.
So scary....
As tensions builds in the next episode a phone rings making us all jump from the sound.
"Whose phone?"

"Oh,it's mine."M/n said getting up and walking to the balcony and stepping outside swiftly.
"What's that about?"

"Wait....You don't know?"Shoto asked lifting his head from izuku's lap with wide eyes.Well everyone had wide eyes.
"M/n secretly works for the Yakuza's leader All for one.That's how he knows my older brother."

"Yeah...Haven't you notice how expensive some of the things he has?"
I shook my head and Denki pokes the couch with a smirk.
"We're sitting on a ¥657,057.00[6,000 usd] couch."

"What!"

"Yup and he's quite the gambler if  bored enough."

"Sounds like him."I said looking back at the balcony door to see him...Yelling.
"House is sound proof.All for one must of pissed him off again."

"Who doesn't piss off M/n?"

"Us."Shoto said with a soft smile.The door open and we all look back at him.
"How about we continue this binge watching tomorrow."

"Work?"

"Yeah and at the wrong time."M/n said walking back to his room in a hurry,we all got up and headed for the door when M/n shots-
"Eijiro stay,I'll need your help me!"

"Don't get in trouble dumbass!"

"Go suck Denki's dick!"

|M/n pov|
I quickly changed into all black clothes and walked out to Eijiro.
"Hell my clothes are way too big for you...We'll have to stop by a store.Come on,one must be fashionably late just to piss Tomura off for a minute."I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door and we quickly put our shoes on and left the penthouse floor and down to the parking lot.
"Which car is yours?"

"The black BMW."

✿✿✿

After getting Eiji some clothes in black for the night,I showed him inside of the Yakuza base.
"Ahahahahahah!M/n!Wanna heaaaarrr a joke!?"

"Your life story?"

"Hahahahah!Soo mean of you but it makes you likable!Later pudding!"
[A/n;Harley Quinn referenc!Only because i see Toga saying pudding as a nickname because she give me the Harley vibe!]
"Pudding?"

".....I-i-uhhh don't wanna talk about it.."

"Alright....Pudding."I covered my face in embarrassment and took him to All for one's office.
"Afternoon All for one."

"Ahh,my favorite mercury informat.I have a small job for you...Are you willing to take it?"

"All depends old man...How much are you paying me and what's going on?"
All for one drops a file on the desk and I quickly pick it up and read over it.
"Hey Eiji can you walk in heels?"

|Eijiro pov|
I thought that was a pocke until Toga pulled me off and put me in a dress,curled my hair and put me in a pair of heels and did my makeup but not so much.
"Oh!You look better than I do!I'm jealous but I bet Pudding won't be able to keep his hands off you-Now strap this gun to you thigh and if you can't take the shot,let pudding do it but we need him alive so it's best not to let him take over.Shoot his leg or shoulder,kay?"

"Uh...O-okay."

"Now that you now~I'm sure you won't believe how sexy my dear pudding looks!"I nearly died when she pulled me out of the room and to the stairs.M/n had his back to me and was talking to uhh...Twice I think that's what he called him.
"*Ahem!*Guys we have a very beautiful Uke here named Eijiro!"

"To-toga!"I screeched at her choice of words as nod she walked me down the stairs.
"Ugh I hate formal parties,but you look be-beautiful."M/n said with a light blush.He holds his hand out to me and I take it.
"Now remember,we need him Alive,don't forget that."

"Whatever you say mom-oh I meant kurogiri."M/n sassed and pulled me out of the from and to his car.
"Sorry for dragging you into this."

"I-it's fine!I find it strange that I look good in a dress..."

"You're stunning~"

"Haha,you're not so bad yourself."I winked and M/n placed his hand over mines.We got out of the car and M/n hands his keys to valet.I linked my arm with his and we walk in.

M/n grabs two wine glasses and hands one too me.
"We need to blend in."

|M/n pov|
"Ha,don't have to tell me twice."I shook my head and lazily placing my arm around his waist and walked around until we were at the second floor over looking everyone.
"Do you see him?"

"Yeah,he looks like an asshole."

"Yeah he is."I turned my back to the banister and Eijiro wraps his arms around my torso.
"Remember,aim for the shoulder of knee.The gun won't make a sound because of the silencer but don't rush or force yourself to-"

*Click*

I heard him pulled the tigger and Chaos broke loose,everyone rushed out as Eijiro and I ran down to the man.
"You'll be coming with us."I said with a smirk and kissed Eijiro on the cheek.

✿✿✿

Eijiro ended up coming to place after we handed the guy over to All for one.
The red head kicked the heels off and dropped onto my couch and slyly hovered over him.
"Never knew seeing you shoot a guy would make you even more erotic than before~"I purred into his ear.I'm not going to lie but I was turned on.I kissed his neck and he whimpers a bit as I palmed cloth member.
"M-Ah-M/n~"

"Hm?"

"I-I'm not ready y-yet."I smiled and pulled away.
"No problem Eiji,I'll wait until you are.So...that means we're-"

"Yeah.."

"Finally!"I laid my head on his stomach and we soon feel asleep on the couch.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n-Hope you guys enjoyed the lime!

LMH🔥