Chaos

|M/n pov|
Apparently our group of friends were doing some gambling of their own.
"FUCKIN FINALLY!!!"

"Okay,loud and Yes we finally got together."I said nipping at Eijiro's ear causing him to giggle at the small gesture of affection.
We're now walking onto school grounds it was all chill before-
"M/n and Katsuki-Chan~"

"Fuck."Both my brother and I sigh.Rei and his group of groupies came over soon as they saw us walk into the quad.I picked Eijiro up and flew off  as Katsuki blasted himself and Denki off.We all regrouped in the libary amd sighed.
"Good thing for protocol Libary."

"Yeah~"

"So what are we gonna do after school?"Eijiro asked and I shrugged my shoulders and told him to pick this time.
"Hmmm,How about we go to Tokyo Disneyland?"We all smiled at the suggestion.
"That would be fun!We we're ten the last time we went."Izuku and Katsuki nod,with that izuky and I started to plan over the table.Denki then asked about the hotel since you would normally need to book six months ahead.
"The only hotel room available is the penthouse suite.Holds up to twelve people,has it's own kitchen,balcony and large sitting room."Izuku said writing down the cost of anything else after her answered Denki's question.
"What about the restaurants?"Shoto asked looking at Izuku's iPad.
"That's where I come in.We'll have to book the one's we want to visit for the next four days."I wrote down a few  names and we voted in order.
"Alright with that out the way.What about the early access pass?"

"Won't need it,those who stay in the hotel already have early access Via the gate."I explained crossing out the words and price Izuku wrote down.
"Then it's settled,We're gonna have fun on our brake.Get ready soon as you get home."

✿✿✿

"Oi miss Bitch-"

"Jelavić!"

"Same thing."I said scoffing at her as he looked over my shoulder while I painted.
"What did you need?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing,you've been looming over my shoulder for thirty minutes now."I said halting all movement.
"Sorry but when you paint,it's done with so much emotion for an angry guy."

"....Was that a compliment or an insult?"

"Both."

"Well thank you and fuck you."She laughed and asked why I used so many dark colors in my self portrait.
"....Well it represents the Mysterious and hidden side that people see when they look at me...The red is my aggression-"

"That's not what the lighter red is saying."

"U-uhhhh..."

"Oh my gosh!The demon is in love~"She said with a small glow and I quickly ducked down as light pulsed from her.
"Chill with that shit!"

"Sorry,it happens every now and Again.Alight!Class is over everyone enjoy the break!"I looked around to see a few students on the floor groaning from being hit by the light.
I quickly ran out but bumped I to Rei.
"Oi,M/n-can can we speak for a moment!?"

"Ugh fuckin fine,what do you want?"

"I have an extra ticket to Tokyo Disneyland and I wanted to know if you'd-"

"Sorry going with my boyfriend and two other couples."I said walking past him.
"W-wait!That Eijiro guy!?What about me...I'm sexier than him~"A sweet smell drifts into my noise and I quickly cover it.
"So you're the one with the quirk called Persephone.."I said turning to see thrones and vines with roses on them in his arms.
"The one and only!Why don't you like me!"

"Hmm let's see,your an attention whore!I I dont whore shame people at all but you motherfucker take the cake!"I yelled back lighting a flame under my nose so I wouldn't smell the odd aroma.
"I'll make you love me!"