the CIS joins the UNSC

the Spirit of Fire began hovering over the Ark was contacted by the Confederacy of Independent Systems and they requested to Become a part of it though when more ships came, that the CIS would work on their own but they would still be a part of the UNSC. Admiral Trench began to scan the Spirit of Fire and noticed that their Slip Space Drive was missing, "ch, ch, ch. Captain Cutter, I have done a scan of your ship and the scanner shows that your Slip Space Drive is missing. If you can send me the blueprint of what your original one looked like, I will make you a new one." Cutter sent Trench the blueprint of what the Spirit of Fire's Slip Space Drive looked like, and a Buzz Droid took the Blueprints to a Slip Space Drive Constructor on the Ark and after a few hours: the Spirit of Fire's New Slip Space Drive was constructed, transported, and connected to the Spirit of Fire. "Thank you, Admiral Trench. But how did you know that our Slip Space Drive was missing?" and Trench replied: "I did a full scan of your ship to check for damage and the scanner showed that your Slip Space Drive was missing, we have Hyper Space Drives but our Hyper Drives should be able to adapt to space here." and Cutter nodded. "Thank you for the repairs and new Slip Space Drive, it's systems are Green Across the board" and Trench nodded "very good Captain. I'm ending the transmission now, alert me if something happens. Trench, out." Before the transmission ended.