Attacking the Banished Part: 1

(it's been a long while, but I think I can do a new chapter of this story. even if it's a short one, because again: I have Writer's Block.)

Ark's Surface: Spartan-092 Jerome, Sgt. Forge, a few Marines, and a few Hell Bringers were sent to attack a Banished Camp and afterwards the 2 Banished Mining Operation Bases. they made it to the camp to see a few DSD-1 Dwarf Spider Droids with an A-DSD-1 Advanced Dwarf Spider Droid leading the attack on the Banished Camp, and Jerome made the Comment: "looks like the CIS know what to attack." the group of Droids then moved into the group of UNSC Soldiers and began their push towards the first Banished Base. along the way: the Droids and UNSC captured both a Power Node and Supply Elevator for the UNSC were assisted by Kodiaks and Defoliator Deployment Tanks (they have been modified to shoot explosive shells instead of a normal Defoliator Shell.) and were met by a Protodeka leading Multi Troop Transports, B1 Battle Droids, B2 Super Battle Droids, B3 Ultra Battle Droids, Platoon Attack Crafts (the smaller vehicles used with the MTTs in Episode 1), Droidekas, NR-N99 Persuader Tanks, Ground Armored Tanks, Armored Assault Tanks, STAPs, XT Beatle Transports, Hailfire Droids, and OG-9 Homing Spider Droids. the Spirit of Fire sent down a few Cyclops Walkers, Scorpions, Warthogs, and Hornets for extra man power. they then made it to the First Banished Mining Base and Jerome heard the Protodeka warble before a droid gave him a Laser Designator and the Platoon Attack Crafts and Multi Troop Transports began deploying droids, Jerome then designated a target on the base and the Protodeka fired it's missiles at the main structure which demolished it.