Chapter One

Introduction to Lisa's Life

“Good morning everyone!” I said as I walk down the stairs and head to the dining room. I kissed Mom, Dad, and my siblings on the cheeks.

“Good morning, sweetie!” Eomma said with a smile on her face. I saw my baby sister, Jiyoo, still sleepy. She keeps on yawning, aww cute.

“Hey, baby. Why are you frowning early in the morning? You should smile okay?” I cupped her cheeks and stretched the side of her lips forming a smile on her face.

“But unnie, I'm still feeling sleepy.” She said then she clung her arms in my neck.

“Why? Did you watched BTS in YouTube again, am I right?” Yes, my seven year old baby girl is a fan of BTS. Not only a fan, an ultimate fan. She's addicted to them.

“Yes! You guessed it right, unnie! Appa?” My sister answered then I already put her down and sat on my own chair. “Ne, sweetie? What is it?” Appa answered after drinking a glass of water. “Appa! Why can't you just let me meet BTS already? It's been years,” my whining sister said.

You're wondering why is my sister asking that kind of question to Dad? It's because, he's Bang Si Hyuk. Yes, you read it right. He's the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, the one who manages Bangtan Sonyeondan, the nations boy group.

“You'll gonna meet them in the future. Don't be too impatient, sweetie. They're also busy. And remember our agreement, right?”

“But Appa, it's hard to get perfect grades in Math,” my sister reprimanded. “Nothing is hard for the ones who persevere,” Dad answered back. My sister just pouted after that.

“What's for breakfast today?” I asked.

“It's eggs, hotdogs, bacon, and fried rice. It's the usual American styled breakfast,” my baby brother, Beomseok, answered my question.

“Oh, that's wonderful. And Jiyoo, don't worry. Even if you don't meet them, I think you're still the luckiest fangirl I know.” I said then winked at my baby Jiyoo.

“Really? How can you say so, unnie?” My baby sister Jiyoo, with shining eyes, asked me.

“Of course you are. You have all the merch. You have complete albums, summer packages, BT21, and take note, with it having autographs. So, please smile. I'll help you ace your Math, don't worry,” I said as I eat my food.

“Oh, gomawo, unnie,” she said then continued eating her breakfast.

“By the way, Eomma, has Minwoo arrived already?” Minwoo is my older brother. He's the eldest among us siblings.

In our family, we have seven members. First one is Minwoo, the eldest. He's already twenty seven years old and he already have a girlfriend. Second is me, Lalisa. I'm  already twenty two and of course no boyfriend since birth. My family doesn't allow me. They said that for me to have a boyfriend, I should have my own work and can provide myself my needs first. Well, I don't actually have plans in having a boyfriend. I prefer girls actually. Hehe, kidding.

Third and fourth is Jiyoo and Beomseok. They're twins but Jiyoo was born first. That makes Beomseok as the youngest. They are both seven years old. I'm very thankful that even if Mom has a very dangerous pregnancy, God still let my siblings be born. My father and mother married early. He married Eomma at the age of 28 while Eomma is still 20. At the age of 29 and 21, they already have Minwoo. By 32 and 24, they have me. And by 48 and 40, they have Jiyoo and Beomseok. Well so much Math, I hope you'll understand it.

“No, not yet, sweetie. Your brother will arrive later at night,” Eomma said. I already finished my meal then I go to my room to take a long cold bath. It's summer in Korea right now and I love cold showers. It makes me feel refreshed and alive.