🍼

he didn't dare to go inside the ceo's office. he didn't bother checking if mark was there even though he wanted to. maybe it's just him over thinking, maybe nothing really happened to mark. his father just want to pay a visit and check the state of the company.

but not seeing mark anywhere in the company made donghyuck worried. he's probably locking himself inside the office for unknown reasons. he badly wants to check but again, he's afraid. he needs to pay extra careful now that the ceo's father is here.

papa, i want to see mister daddy.❞ the baby pouted.

the moment they step foot inside this building, they headed straight to donghyuck's office. they didn't even stop by to this specific department when the baby's uncles are at nor even got inside his mistser daddy's office to greet him a good morning.

he wants to see mark, just same with donghyuck. the tanned male too wanted to see mark but he's scared for some reasons.

mister daddy is busy.❞ donghyuck simply answered, typing something from his laptop. as if he is also busy but truth to be told, he's just typing mark's name over and over again.

a day has not even passed yet he's starting to miss him this much. back then he can manage not to see mark for a week, a few months even, but. falling even deeper sure is unhealthy.

look papa,❞ the baby raised the paper gun that's made by him up in the air for his papa to see clearly. ❝bang bang!

how on earth did he make that- ❝i have been shot!❞ donghyuck placed a hand on his chest and acted dead on his seat.

the baby panicked and quickly got down from the sofa and ran towards his papa, slapping his thighs and then reached to tap his cheeks. ❝papa! wake up!

hyuck-❞ the person who opened the door to donghyuck's office froze when he saw the baby's eyes getting glossy. he then raised his eyes and saw donghyuck winking at him, telling him to play with the baby.

uncle tail..❞ the baby sniffed, ❝i shot papa.

don't worry baby!❞ taeil dramatically said, ❝i will use my healing powers to revive your papa again!

the baby ran towards the red haired and hid behind the man's legs, afraid that taeil's powers might be so strong that it might hit him.

hold tight baby!❞ taeil motioned his hands as if he was casting a spell so strong that it's possible to break this whole building.

the baby nodded and gripped on the man's pants very tight, ready for what's going to happen next.

taeil then placed both of his hands at the corner of his lips as he took a deep breath, ❝mark is here and is looking for you!

with that, the baby froze as he was expecting so much more than just a shout. but nevertheless, taeil's so called powers did manage to open donghyuck's eyes. the tanned male leaned forward from his seat and sent taeil a look.