"I don't care what John said. I ain't going to risk you getting shot," Arthur hissed. Grace shook her head in anger, Charles stepping in.

"Come on, Arthur. We both know she can do this," Charles defended. Arthur continued to stare at Grace before walking off and around to the drivers seat.

"Me and the big cheeses, love it," Sean continued. Grace watched as John rolled his eyes, already growing annoyed with the Irish man. "Can't wait to slit some bastards throat," Sean added, rubbing his hands together hungrily. Charles shook his head, looking away from Sean. Arthur climbed up beside Sean, ordering him to shut up. John jumped up onto the left side of the tank, holding onto a bar attached to the wagon. Charles waved Grace forward, ushering her to climb up first. Grace did as she was told, holding onto the bar on the right side. Charles climbed up behind her, holding onto the bar also. 

"Let's go earn us some money!" Arthur cheered enthusiastically before waving the reins, ordering the horses to move. 

"Hey... all the horses untethered?" Charles asked, looking across to John. John nodded.

"Think so," John answered. 

"Good. They should follow along behind us," Charles assured, looking over his shoulder to see the five horses following. 

"You find a good spot, wolf man?" Arthur questioned. Grace noticed John wince at the nickname but didn't say anything about it to him.

"Yeah, follow the trail south west, there's a spot that's...remote, but should still give 'em enough time to spot the oil wagon," John explained his plan. Grace nodded, it sounded pretty good to her. The rest of the journey contained Sean being argued with John, turning into almost everyone. That Irish bastard never seems to stop his tongue. Before Grace knew it, the wagon came to a stop over the train tracks. Charles and Arthur immediately started unhooking the horses, getting them away. Sean, John and I climbed off of the wagon, waiting for orders. 

"Mr. Marston... Mr.Smith... Mr.Macguire and Miss Peters," Arthur began before slapping the horse on the rump, causing the horse to flee. Arthur turned to us four quickly. "Get over there," Arthur pointed towards the trees. Charles gave a nod, him and John immediately going to the trees. Sean hung around Arthur a bit, so did Grace. "When she slows, board her," Arthur continued, walking around the oil tank.

"And you?" Sean asked, looking at Arthur with concern. 

"I'm going to make sure she slows," Arthur muttered, staring down at the train tracks.

"It's do or die with you..." Sean chuckled. "I like it!" Grace grabbed Sean by the shoulder, shoving him towards the trees. 

"Come on," she hissed. Sean continued to chuckled before finally doing as he was told. They both ran over into the trees while Arthur climbed on top of the oil tank. "Is that really the smartest idea?" Grace hissed to John. John shrugged.

"He'll make it stop," Charles acknowledge, knowing his friend could do it. Grace looked back out onto the train tracks to see Arthur pulling up his bandanna, covering his face. The rest of them did so too, hiding in the trees so when the light from the train come through, they won't be seen. The train began to be heard in the distance, approaching fast. Grace gripped her revolver, pulling it out of her holster. The four of them stayed quiet as they kept their eyes on Arthur. Charles quickly loaded his shotgun, the train now coming to a stop in front of Arthur. The train whistled before the engineer jumped off, looking up at Arthur. Charles began to sneak out, John ordering Grace and Sean to stay until he says so.

"What's going on here? What's going on?" The engineer questioned, taking a few steps towards Arthur who continued to stand on the oil tank. That's when Charles ran up behind him, knocking him out with his shotgun.