➻ Noona Tales - Spoiling The Maknae ~Requested~

Okay so maybe you were whipped for Jungkook. He could slip out the word noona and you'd be there straight away. And buying him things, oh honey, you practically bought his whole wardrobe, also furnished his studio and bedroom.

He was like your little brother, and spoiling him meant that he was happy, and an unhappy Jungkook wasn't something you liked to see, but that's a whole other story.

———

Today was a shopping day, which wasn't something you enjoyed. With Hoseok, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung picking up random stuff and holding it up against you, sometimes making you try it on.

"Oh this Baby!" Jimin squealed, to which you sighed. "No thanks Chim." You muttered, not wanting to upset him. "Oh then this~" He sung out, Hoseok agreeing. But you had already blocked them out, because as soon as you saw Jungkook staring at a hoodie.

Immediately rushing over to him, putting your hand on his shoulder, and leaning over. "Which one do you want?" Jungkook looked up at you with big doe eyes, innocence glazed over them. He pointed at the black hoodie, which had the logo of the brand in the corner of it.

Picking it up, along with a matching hat with the same logo. He looked like a innocent little child, who had a rich mother who wasn't afraid of spoiling him. "Okay, anything else bub?" He nodded. "But it's not in this shop noona, we are gonna have to get it from another one." He pouted, and he was too handsome to pout.

"Well let's go there shall we, and no more pouting." He smiled, it may not of looked like it, but he knew how much control he had over you. Having your attention was something he loved. The others noticed it too, you'd do anything for the maknae, and they just assumed Jungkook never realised.

Oh he knew, he also knew the things that would trigger his noona. Pouts, him crying, smiles, his deer like eyes filled with innocence. He knew everything, and nobody even noticed.

———

"Oh Kookie, so cute." You pinched his cheeks, to which he smiled his classic smile. "Thank you noona." He said, shyly. Just because Jungkook knew how to get your attention, doesn't mean he never got shy. Doesn't everyone get shy after hundreds and hundreds of compliments.

The two of you arrived at the Gucci store, where you were regulars. Entering, you went up and down, grabbing a hat for yourself, a few things for Tae, but Jungkook was looking at things for himself.

Trying them on, getting praises and compliments from you. And boy he loved it.

Requested by RozenElizalde8

This is was fun to write, I don't know why😂♥️

Hope you all enjoyed😘