Rishab: Anyways...  Yesterday u were about to tell me something!

Nandini smiled at his question and remembered the reason.
Nandini: Umn... Yeah! I forgot... We finalled the date yesterday!

Rishab: Date?

Nandini: Yeah.... Mom called the Pandit yesterday!

Rishab: U mean the wedding date?
Rishab asked with his eyes wide while Nandini nodded at him with a smile.

Nandini: 25th Feb!

Rishab: That soon?? God Di, it's like now!

Nandini: Yeah...

Rishab: Oh my god, Congratulations Di!!
Rishab said hugging her.

Rishab: So we'll have to start the preparations soon na... I m so excited.

Nandini: Yeah we are going to book the venue today. Decide the theme and all.

Rishab: Great... For for now I hv also decided something!

As they finished eating,
Nandini: Decided what?

Rishab: That from now onwards... No matter how busy u r, or what preparations are to be done... I want at least one ur day for myself. It will be our time! I want as much of it as I can get before u get married.

Nandini's eyes moistened at his words when Rishab suddenly got serious.
Rishab: This house would turn into a hotel once u move out. It was just ur presence that made it feel like home! I don't think I would ever get that from Mom and Dad.

Nandini: They love u Rishab!
Nandini said softly as she held his hand.

Rishab: Yeah... And they hv an amazing way to show that...
He said rolling his eyes.
Rishab: Come on Di.... How long are u gonna lie to urself and to me? It is u who has been my mother more than Mom. Even being in London, u always managed to hv tym for me. It was u who attended all the important events at my school, even though u had to fly down here from another country for that.

Nandini: Rishu... I love u! And I did all that coz I wanted to, okay! Forget it all...

Rishab: Okay... Now back to the topic in hand. I want this one hour with u daily okay, In my time, I won't let u go even if Manik bhaiya wants u...
Rishab said lightening up the mood again while Nandini laughed.

Rishab: Oh crap! I just realised I should start calling him Jiju from now on...

Nandini laughed louder at that, before replying,
Nandini: U can try... I m sure his reaction is gonna be hilarious. Manik Jiju!!!

Both of them chuckled at it when Rishab's phone rang with a timer.

Rishab: I guess that's my clue to get going. The party starts in an hour, I gotta get ready.

Nandini: Oh yes.. U should go! I guess I too would leave by then.
----------------------

The entire front yard of the Kapoor Mansion was beautifully decorated for the 20th anniversary of the couple. The afternoon part was arranged in a way to use the weekend well.

The guests started pouring in, filing the garden. They comprised of the various leading businessmen, all there with their families to wish the couple.

Rishab moved around, greeting the guests along with his parents. Mr and Mrs K holding hands smiling at their kid, portraying the ideal family in front of the world.

While on the other hand, Nandini lay there in her room trying to call Manik from so long.

Nandini: Why the hell are u not picking up?
She msged him after trying to call few times.