Manik: Yeah... Good night!

Nandini: Good night... Drive safe.
Nandini wished him back stepping back from the car as he started the engine and roared off. She stood their until she saw the car moving out of the main door before turning around and walking back in.

Kaka: Nandini beta... Shall I get ur dinner in the room?

Nandini: No kaka thanks... I already had it! U can go to sleep.
Nandini smiled back at him and was about to move to the right corridor, leading to her room when she heard a voice behind her,

Mr. K: Was that Manik Malhotra?

Nandini rolled her eyes and turned around before smiling softly as she gave out a polite reply.
Nandini: Yes, that was Manik.

Mr. K: Where is ur own car?
Came an equally stern question again.

Nandini: I left it at office.

Mr. K: Next tym ur car goes out of order, u can call for the driver to come and pick u up!

Though his voice seemed stern, Nandini was taken aback by his sudden kind words making her smile broaden.

Nandini: Umn Thank u very much for that Mr. K! But my car was fine. I just left it there by choice.

Mr. K: Then I don't want u to take Fucking Favours from Anyone ever again.
He shouted back at her making her smile fade off immediately.

Nandini: Firstly, that wasn't any favour and secondly, why can't I?
She spat back this time tightening her fists as he replied.

Mr. K: Coz u r a Kapoor... And I don't want ppl to think that I don't care for u!

Nandini: Wow... Don't worry Mr. K!!! I won't say that to anyone, even though its the truth. But Manik actually doesn't come in that category anyway, coz he already knows kinda everything! Now if u would excuse me I would like to go, Good night.

With that she turned around and walked away getting into her room. She closed the door behind her and took a deep breadth.
Nandini: Its ohk Nandini.... Relax, Just a few days more! U won't hv to handle him again.
-------------------------------

The next day, being a weekend, Nandini decided to spend the morning in her room and wait until Manik picks her up. She was sitting there preparing some designs for some farm house renovation project when she heard a knock on the door.

Nandini: Come in!

Rishab: Presenting fresh and delicious breakfast prepared by the one and only Rishab Kapoor.....
Nandini looked up to smile broadly at him as he entered the room pushing a food trolley.

Rishab: Ohk ohk leave work there... Its my time with u for now! Come...

Nandini: Oh... Ur time! Well that's new... What happened suddenly?

Rishab: Nothing..... I just got to know u were home today, for a change, so I made this omelet and toast for u so that we could sit and talk for sometime.

Nandini smiled at him taking a seat on the couch with him as Rishab served the food. They started eating as Nandini asked him about college and stuff. They were talking when Rishab switched the topic to Fab5.

Rishab: Fab5... It's like each and every student knows them in the college. Their stories go on like epics. Space is really known bcoz of them.

Nandini: Yeah.... Aliya used to tell meet that! And honestly I m not even surprised, they r just too good.

Rishab: Yeah.... This year they are thinking to invite Fab5 for the event next month. The college is finishing it's 25 years.

Nandini: Well that's nice.