That was the truth, she was just fed up. She was tired of being taken advantage of by her sister. Cole didn't know what to do but she knew she had to get out of there. Cole stood up and ran. She ran out the apartment as fast as she could. Cole never realized that she never checked to see if her sister was actually dead.

In her mind, Briana looked dead so she was dead..

     Twenty-six year old Cole stood in front of her body length mirror checking out her outfit. She wore an all black off the shoulder jumpsuit that Sierra picked out for her. Her hair was slicked back in a ponytail and she wore diamond studs in both ears.

"You don't think this is too much?" Cole asked Sierra who sat on the bed eying her outfit with a smile.

"No, it's perfect, the hips and booty on display." Sierra hyped her friend up. Cole laughed while giving her outfit one last look. Walking to the side of her bed, she put on her slides.

"Oh, Marcel told me to tell you to drop me off."

"Do he think I'm his personal chauffeur?" Sierra frowned as the two of them headed to the front.

"You know you'll do anything for him," Cole waved her off grabbing her purse off the table.

"You right," Sierra said. She knew that anything Marcel asked for she would do it, no questions asked. "C'mon, I got a hot date tonight too,"

"And you didn't tell me about it?" Cole frowned as the two of them walked out the apartment.

"Cuz' I really don't wanna jinx it.. crazy right?"

"Damn, you must really like dude huh?" Cole asked, Sierra nodded yes with a big smile. "After this date, I need to know everything about this dude."

Sierra laughed, "okayyy." Was all she said. The two of them listened to music while she drove to Marcel's apartment.

"Said I need someone different, I need it different from me!" Sierra sang like her life depended on it.

"I told you I had issues so you told me you would care for me, told you that I had no one, you said that you'd be there for me. Told you I been hurt so many times, you said that you'd cry for me, you said if I live for you, you'll lay down and die for me." Cole rapped.

"Damn the agony, I can't believe you lied to me, just like the ones before you, it was nothing like you said it be." Sierra rapped the next verse.  It took about five minutes to get to his apartments. Sierra pulled into a parking space and parked.

"You enjoy yourself babe, have fun and don't be shy." Sierra told her friend.

"I'm definitely gonna try," Cole replied with smile. "You have fun and be safe boo." Cole kissed Sierra's cheek then got out of the car. She walked the short distance up to the apartment complex doors. She greeted the lady at the front desk and continued her way to the elevator. She pressed the fourth floor button and waited til the elevator stopped.

She walked out the elevator and down the hall towards his apartment. Her heart was beating quickly with each step she made. The closer she got the harder her heart beat. Of course she was nervous, she didn't know what to expect tonight. She just wanted to have a good time. Something she rarely got to do while growing up.

Keith was sweet but she didn't know him at all.. she didn't know Marcel either but she felt because he was the brother of Sierra, he would be a better choice. If he even thought about doing some fuck shit, Sierra would beat his ass before he could even think to do it. Plus she had more of a connection with Marcel than Keith.

It was something about Marcel that made Cole want to go on this date with him. He was sweet, respectful and Cole felt like she would have a wonderful time. She was just a little nervous. After taking a couple deep breaths, Cole knock on the door waiting on him to open up. Within ten seconds the door was open.