My left leg was wrapped around one of his legs for balance and my right leg was dangling in mid air and my arms where holding on so tightly to his biceps. His face was on the crook of my neck and his deep breathing tickled my neck softly. My hormones didn't forget about his hands that were on me, holding me. One was around my waist squeezing the other side, while the other was on my ass pressing me firmly to his body. My whole body was on fire and my hormones swooned by the feeling of his hands on me.

I lightly swifted and his arm around my waist and ass loosened, placing me back into my feet gently. I pulled my head back slightly and Johns green eyes stared back up at me. I could still feel his arms me, even though he had already let go.

"Thanks" My vioce came out husky and strange and I was lightly trying to clear my throat without sounding like a dieing whale.

His green orbs shot down to the light movement of my lips for a second, but long enough for me to notice. His eyes shifted back up to mine. His heated eyes turned cold and he glared down at me before he turned around and walked back to the truck and getting in.

I stood there bewildered. Did my breath smell or something?

The blaring of the honk made me jump in surprise and I quickly walked around the truck and opened the passenger door.

Instead of getting in smooth and cool like him, I ended up doing it like an idiot.

The trucks step bar was to high for the tight dress so I had to step on it with my left leg, which would have been good if I was driving but since it was the passenger side, not so much.

Opening up the slit on my left leg on the dress I planted my heel on the stepper, shotting out my arms to hold onto the side of the open door.

I couldn't put my right leg on the stepper and then swiftly swing my left leg in, followed by my right. So I was taking longer than usual, and John didn't seem to happy about that.

My hands wear getting clammy and prickles of heat sprinkled along my back and head. I clusmy, and with alot of unnecessary force might I add, pushed myself forward, shoting into the truck. My body lunge forward and my head smacked right on the middle of Johns babymakers. I am sure there could have been a better way to do this, one were I was taking my time, but it was to late.

"Fuck" he groaned and his body insantly tensed up under my head. I quickly shot up, smacking my head on the roof of the truck, while Johns hand went straight to where my head laid less than a second ago.

"Shit" I cursed out. My hand instinctively shot up to rub the top of my head, while settling down in the passenger seat. My eyes quickly looked back at John and guilt invaded my senses. "I'm so sorry!" I leaned over patting his tigh akwardly. For what? I have no idea. Maybe to comfort him? Or lessen the pain? To sooth away the pain? I have no idea all I know is that he didn't like it.

"Don't touch me" He said through clenched teeth. His eyes were shut tight in pain and his head was thrown back on the headrest facing the roof, while his thighs where shut tight and his hands where shieding his little friends protectively.

"Your so fucking annoying" he said after a while, breathing deeply. He put his hand on the gear shift putting it into reverse and driving into the busy streets.

"Sorry"

Yellow and red light greetted us while I rested my head on the fogged up window trying to calm myself down. My fingers where fidgetting on my lap and I looked intently into the traffic light, trying to distract myself from his  words.
-

-

When we finally got there, I was more than happy to finally get the hell out of the damm car. The awkward tension for the two hour drive was frustrating and nervwracking.