Chapter thirty-five

Start from the beginning

I told gill to wait at the foot of the stairs to the second floor. I took the first step up the stairs, and moved ever so slowly. My heart break worsening with each breath. The fears were hidden well underneath my thickened skin. I walked into the medium sized apartment. Memories rushed through my eyes as I reached his door. I knocked softly knowing he would be able to tell who it was.

He was annoyed when he opened the door. And glared down at me. Calmness in my eyes hid the feelings deep below that were crashing around like tidal waves.

“Zane I need you to escort me to the Valley of dreams.” I said firm yet softly.

“Why should I escort you?” he snapped

“Because you are the immortal king and I can only enter If an immortal welcomes me into the Valley. I need to ask Ginger if I can bring in some more horses into the town who are work horses to till the soil up for farming. I think its a good idea since were already running low on rations and all.” I added.

“So your using me again?” he growled

Shock spread over my face why is he thinking I'm using him?

No, I would never use you in that kind of way for my own needs. I am only thinking of all the people who are starving to death because even the second deployment is suffering. I want this town to prosperous. And if your still being a snuck up Dick wad who can't figure this out after so long of waddling in hate to ever forgive me for what ever I did. Which I don't even know what I did to deserve to be treated this way since I spent almost five years waiting to be back near you and when I get home your all 'I HATE YOU' Why don't you stop thinking about just yourself once and a while and think about how the world really works. I would of thought you were smarter than I was. But right now I will have to take those words 'your the smartest man I ever met' back. Because of the way you've been acting is so stupid do you not realize that your not just hurting me but my family, and everyone around us. I was really just asking you to come along so you could get some fresh air.!” I exclaimed

I stomped off to the stairs where he spoke up.

“IF you came just to bitch at me are you done? I'll come with, but that's if we go at my speed towards the valley.”

“If were going to the valley were riding Gillford. No tell porting, that is cheating. The fact of thinking of the world you pass. And where your heart really longs for.” I growled

As I walked down the stairs, my emotions were high enough to scream at the first person who asked what was wrong. The guys who noticed my aura all steered clear of me. I called my parents telling them my plan calmly. Calmly as I could speak which behind was quivering with anger. I took a deep breath and looked for where Goliath had disappeared to. He had made it to my house where I told him through my mind.

Make sure my parents don't meet Sasuke as Sasuke, make sure he has a new attire and false name. In case my father asks about where he came from, say that I brought him here from the mission he's orphan and I thought he could live a better life here. Alright. G.” I giggled at the end.

“Yes, Ma'am! Over out. Be safe.”

Time skip few minutes

I pulled the saddle up on gills back and buckled down the bags. I told my mother and father when I returned I would bring more working horses so that they could till the ground up and help with harvest time. And that I would bring at least six more horses to till up the ground. The job for them and second deployment was to ready a space near my house for this so I could have a barn to put the horses in after work so that I could keep an eye on them.