May I ask you a Question?

Thanksgiving morning/Kelsey's Birthday
Myá
We were prepping for Thanksgiving dinner and the men were cooking breakfast. Now, I got to admit that Khloé's new man can throw down the kitchen, but so can Harper especially when it comes to crepes. "Breakfast is served our Queens Jaxson said we all sat down at the table and ate. "So how do you feel about having twins?" Harper asked Jaxson "I am the luckiest man in the world. As Kelsey told you all twins runs deep in my family. As a matter of fact my sister is having twins one boy and one girl. My brother wife has twins, and he is a twin himself." "Well I am not going to lie I am scared as hell" Kelsey said looking up from her food. "Well you are going to be a phenomenal mother. Trust me your instincts will kick in as soon as they are placed in your arms." Jaxson told her; he kissed her knuckles.

"So are you ready to be a dad?" Derrick asked Harper. "I am ready to be one, but I know that with Jada by my side helping and guiding me it will be great." "You don't need my help you are going to be a great dad to our little one." "To friendship!" Vance said. "To friendship!" We said in unison I am so glad that our men are building a friendship.

Jada
We continued to throw down in the kitchen until it was 7 pm. By this time Kelsey and I took a nap twice. I can only imagine how my third trimester is going to be. The men set the table up and we sat the food out. We all got dressed to go eat dinner downstairs. Yeeeeaaa I don't know why we did that, but hey we did. "Can we bow our heads and close our eyes" I said to them "can you lead us in grace Derrick?" I asked him. "Yes, I can dear Heavenly Father we are gather here today to not only celebrate Kelsey's birthday, but also to thank the people who have made an impact on our lives. Kelsey is blessed to see 27 years of life God I hope that you not only bless her, but her union that she shares with Jaxson, bless the babies she carry oh father God, may she have a safe and pleasant pregnancy God, I ask that you bless the food and the people who prepared it God, bless those who doesn't have the opportunity to sit down and have a nice warm meal, but some how they are still optimist father God, I ask that you cover everyone in your blood family as they are enjoying this Thanksgiving with someone they love or they are just by themselves either way they are blessed and highly favored. In Jesus name I pray amen!

Khloé
We dug into our food as we enjoyed each other's company and making each other laugh. After awhile we sat by the fireplace and played games. First game we played was Uno, then we played monopoly which I should have went with my gut and sat my ass out. Myá ass always cheat when we play this game "Myá why yo ass always gotta cheat when we play this game huh?" I said to her. "How am I cheating Khloé? You can't cheat in monopoly." She said a little loud "look na lower your voice I ain't yo damn child." I snorted back at her at this point I just wanted to say fuck all this and take my ass upstairs and fuck Derrick like crazy, but I cannot do that to my girl. It was Kelsey birthday and I wanted her to have fun and enjoy herself. We each took turns playing Connect Four first it was Jada against Harper which Jada won, then it was Myá and Vance, Vance won, then it was Derrick and I which I spanked his ass in Connect Four. "You know I let you win right baby?" He said to me playfully. "Yeeeeaaaaa, let that be the reason" I said shaking my head. Then Kelsey played against Jaxson which he won so Jaxson and Vance and Jaxson won, so now it is Jada's and I turn. Jada won and then it was Jada and Vance turn and Jada won that final round. "Way to go baby" Harper said cheering Jada on. He gave he a passionate kiss and they sat back down on the sofa. The next game we played was charades.

Kelsey
It was couples against couples the first couple to step up was Myá and Vance, Vance started the game with a movie. He was doing different motions with his hands and Myá was hollering "baby, baby crib, Night Club, Basketball. Baby give me something to work with now." Vance calm Myá down "30 more seconds" I said "two words" she said he shook his head yes. "Ok, gotcha!" "Times up" I said "Babe!" She said pouting "what was it?" She asked "The Mask" He said "ooooohhhhhh!" She said "it's ok baby we will get it next time. Then it was Khloé and her boo Derrick, Khloé said it was a place she moved her body and arms up and down, and it was pretty obvious what the place was "Six Flags" Derrick shouted. Khloé ran to him and kissed him, she gave him a five and told him that he was right. Next, up we have Jada and Harper. Harper gave the clue this time; he said it was a person, Harper started dancing, and I must admit he is a pretty good dancer. He continued to dance and pretending to sing "that's cheating he is singing" Myá said jumping up from the couch. "I am sorry Harper and Jada, but I have to disqualify you all you cannot mumble, or move your mouth for that mister." It came down to Jaxson and I and he said he will give the clues.

He said it was a phrase and it has four words in it. He started trying to get me to comprehend what he was trying to decipher. He pointed to me, and I said me, he shook his head yes and proceeded on to the next word. He grabbed the flowers out of the vase and held them in his hands me flowers, my flowers. Then he started two stepping real slow I shook my head no. He then pointed to himself you, he shook his head yes and pick the flowers back up. I was still confused "you have 30 seconds left" Jada said. He got down on one knee and I said will you marry me "YES, YES I would marry you" my mouth dropped to the floor and I started bawling my eyes out. "I want you to know that you are my forever thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in me, thank you for giving me a chance when you didn't have to, thank you for being my rock, my rib, my backbone, my right, front, back, and left, thank you for blessing me with the beautiful beings that are growing in your tummy, thank you for giving me three amazing friends for life, I promise to love you each day, care for you and protect you, I promise treat you like the Queen you are, I promise to never give up on us and our family, I promise to talk to you instead of walking away and not solving our problems. I love you today, tomorrow, and forever." We shared a magical kiss, a kiss that I will tell my kids and grandkids about.

I's engaged NOW!!!!