*****

Later that night, the couple cuddles together as they watched a movie. Hoseok then suddenly remembered the delivery he got. He walked to his bag taking out the small box. Hoseok gasping as he opening the box.

Hoseok took out the rose gold necklace. It was the most beautiful peace of jewelry he'd ever seen.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked from the bed.

"I don't know, someone just sent it the studio today but there wasn't a name on the box." Hoseok replied.

Hoseok turned it around as he saw something engraved on the back. '♡Hobi ♡' was the first thing Hoseok saw making his heart skip a beat.

 '♡Hobi ♡' was the first thing Hoseok saw making his heart skip a beat

The rose gold necklace but '♡Hobi ♡' instead of 'TED'

Hoseok stared in awe at the pendant slipping it on. He didn't remember the last time someone called him the cute nickname.

"I don't like you receiving gifts from people I don't know." Yoongi huffed watching Hoseok from their king-sized bed.

"Oh hush. It's probably one of the female coworkers at the studio, but they know I'm gay and only have eyes for you." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi through the mirror reflection who returned the smile.

"Come, let's sleep. You need your beauty sleep." Yoongi pulled Hoseok under the comforters with him.

"Goodnight my love." Hoseok kissed Yoongi's lips, snuggling into his arms.

"Goodnight baby." Yoongi kissed Hoseok's forehead before resting his chin on Hoseok's head.

*****

Later that week, Thursday afternoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were getting ready for the showcase the children were going to perform in.

Hoseok put on a white designer shirt along with black skinny-ripped jeans and white Jordan's. He wrapped his plaid jacket around his waist before meeting with Yoongi downstairs who was matching with him. Yoongi had on black T-shirt with white skinny jeans and black Jordan's and a plaid bomber jacket.

Yoongi clasped hands with Hoseok and the two walked to Yoongi's white Jaguar XF. Half an hour later, they finally reached the studio around six-thirty. It'd be another half hour till the show started but the parents were already filling in and the kids were dressing up in their outfits. As the choreographer, Hoseok's job was just making sure everyone was in place.

"I'll save you a seat." Yoongi told Hoseok, kissing his cheek before walking away.

Hoseok was Namjoon and Seokjin walk in before waving from afar.

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it." Hoseok hugged the newly wed couple.

"Wouldn't wanna miss seeing Dahyun dance. That's our little idol." Namjoon said making Seokjin and Hoseok laugh.

"Your seats are near the ones by the flower vase. I'll catch you when the show starts."

"Okay. And Taehyung is here also, by the way. Think he got lost looking for you." Seokjin smiled before the couple walked away.

Hoseok gulped. Taehyung was here? He slowly began to panic, due to Taehyung consistently flirting with him and Yoongi being possessive of him.

Instead, he calmed down before walked towards the boys changing room to help the younger boys get dressed.

As he was about to open the door, he heard his name being calling by the familiar, deep voice.

"Hoseok-hyung!" He could Taehyung's voice from down the long and narrow hall.

Hoseok turned and nearly had a nosebleed from glancing at the clothes Taehyung was wearing. He coughed to prevent himself from choking.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chapter dedicated to @HanisAbdullah8
Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated ♡!