Chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

I walked inside setting down my things over towards the other bunk bed on the other side of the room. I set to work putting on the sheets. I tucked the last corner inn, sighing as I jumped onto the twin sized bed. It was rather flat and stiff but I would get used to it. It be much better than the hard ground any day. I turned over to face this new person.

“My names Samantha, But you can call me Sam, What's your name?” I asked kindly.

This girl sat up revealing her much larger size. Like I mean not in fat but in muscle she was as buff as a guy could be.

“My Name's Tera I'm 22 years old, be warned that this school is not made for pussy's” she growled.

At that moment Goliath appeared dropping my luggage on the ground in front of me and then glared up at my new Room mate. I picked it up pulling out my new swords and knifes placing them in my new bottom draws. I put my other thinks that Zera made sure that I had to pack with me. My room mate raised a brow.

“Your not training to be an assassin are you?” Tera questioned me raising a brow.

I was completely astonished that she would even ask me something like that.

“No, no, I came here because the first year was free, and I wanted to graduate college so I could get better pay from jobs, and such.” I said truly.

Tera huffed. “Yeah right thats what they all cover up with. All you had to say was a yes or no... Wait aren't you from the fresh batch of fresh blood from america?” she corrected herself

I nodded yes and finished unpacking my things. I set back onto the floor where Goliath had stretched out with a dog yawn and allowed me to pet him all over his back vigorously.

“Oh well then never mind about the assassin comment then–– but I do have to ask why you have weapons on you like those?” she questioned softly.

I straightened up my back and told her the entire story from being bullied to the now after all the Training with Zera. I smiled as I finished talking about the ninja training. Tera's keen eyes were surprised but didn't know whether or not that anything I had said was true or not.

I couldn't care less. I heard the door open and a familiar figure walk inside with only a backpack in hand. I smiled up at non other than Zera herself.

“Oy, Hows my little student doing,” she joked.

“Very fine Zera very fine.” I nodded.

Kuda walked in right behind her, Zera pushed the door back clicking as it shut.

“Hello,” she nodded towards Tera. Then she turned back to me, and set her stuff down above me on the top bunk. She jumped up with out the aid of her arms. The room was at least 15 foot ceilings so there was a clear jump with no injuries. I looked around the now darkening room.

“So Tera why are the lights off anyways?” I asked nicely.

She took a deep breath before replying.

“I don't like them on because I can see better in the night than in the light. So if an intruder comes its easier to notice it for me that is.” She said frowning.

Zera nodded and agreed.

Kuda and Goliath had to share a small corders at the foot of the bed. As we got ready for bed. I said good night to everyone as we all drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

~The next day~

~Sam's POV~

I jumped up at the alarm clock gathering my fresh clothes getting dressed in the room not caring if anyone saw me. I went to the small bathroom to brush my now long brown hair out, and brush my teeth.