She Loved Me

"King Radius." 

"Father." 

The battlefield was quiet. The scouts were stood there shocked. How could this be. There was no King Radius back in the Silver Millinium.

At least that was what they remembered.

King Radius turned to see the new scouts nodding subtly with a smile. He then turned back to Wiseman.

"Wiseman, I know that you hate me for what I did to you in the please I'm begging you once more to please not hurt my family and friends."

Everyone stood quietly anticipating Wiseman's words.

"HAHAHAHAHA."

Wiseman began laughing maniacally. Even with his cloak everyone could see his smirk and demented eyes.

"You think you can just fix this King Radius. You are the reason I am like this. YOU ARE THE REASON SERENITY BANISHED ME EVEN THOUGH SHE LOVED ME. SHE BELONGED TO ME RADIUS AND ONLY ME," Wiseman yelled furiously.

Radius stood there still not knowing what to say until

"Wiseman my mother never loved you. Sure you and her used to know each other for a long time,but she only saw you as a friend and nothing more and you know that."

Cosmos stood in front of her father, her staff in her hand.

"NO NO SHE LOVED ME I KNOW SHE DID SHE ALWAYS DID UNTIL RADIUS CAME IN. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU," Wiseman yelled, "but now I can finally do the right thing."

Wiseman floated high above the ground. The scouts, Zach, and Andrew went to Sailor Cosmos and King Radius drawing their weapons.

A war was about to start....and someone had to die