Sailor Mercury vs Ami

Everything around them stopped. You could no longer hear the sound of the wind blowing outside. Time had stopped.

Everyone stayed silent and glared the opposing groups. Sailor Cosmos then took a step foward and they were now in a battlefield. Evryone stood shocked, but then stood straight again waiting for the battle to begin.

"I, Sailor Cosmos, declare the beginning of the Sailor Wars and accept any consequences if I lose," she said loudly.

"I, Princess Rei of Mars, declare the beginning of the Sailor Wars and accept any consequences if I lose," Rei said.

"Let the first battle begin," a voice said before a man appeared. "Pick your opponent."

"I will go," Sailor Mercury said after a few seconds.

"Are you sure Mercury," Sailor Cosmos said.

"Yes I'm sure," she said smiling a bit before stepping into the battle field with a serious look in her face.

"Ami I want you to go," Rei said with a smug look in her face.

"Yes Rei," Ami said with a cold calculating voice much like a robots.

"Let the the first battle begin," the mysterious man said.

"Mercury Aqua Spray," Sailir Mercury yelled and a thick mist formed over the battle field.

Ami shivered slightly but said in a cold voice, "Mist Disperse."

The mist in the battlefield disappeared, but Sailor Mercury was no where to be seen.

"W-what where is she," Ami yelled in shock.

"Right here traitor," Sailor Mercury whispered while smirking. "Mercury aqua mirage," she yelled throwing the atrack to Ami.

The attack hit Ami which made her fly and crash into a wall.

"Ice crystals," Ami yelled and a group of sharp ice crystals formed around her and started heading towars Sailor Mercury.

Sailor Mercury dogged the crystals as best as she could be she got stabbed in the arms three times and two times in the legs.

"Give up already the chances you sre going to win are limited," Ami said in a cold voice.

"Never," Mercury whispered and then yelled, "Shine Aqua Mirror." She threw the attack at Ami which made her drop to the ground.

"Do you even remember who I am, Ami," Mercury said loudly.

"You are a weakling of course," Ami laughed while getting up.

"No, Ami that's you dear," Mercury smirked.

"Then who are you," Ami asked.

"Little sister, I can't believe you forgot," Mercury teased.

"Little sister," Ami asked curiously.

"Yes, Ami if you forgot I am your older sister, High Princess Sakura of Mercury," Mercury said smirking.

Everyone gasped at the fact except Sailor Venus and Sailor Cosmos.

"No you can't be I made sure you would never be reborn," Ami yelled.

"Well you didn't do a good job at that I'm here and very much alive," Mercury smirked.

"What are they talking about," Jupiter asked.

"You see Jupiter, Sakura was the first born princess of Mercury, which meant she would be queen. Then Ami was born, but unlike her sister she was born of envy and jealously. She wanted to be queen, so she one day poisoned her sisters drink and food with a herb that was incurable," Cosmos said.

Everyone gasped except Rei, Ami, Cosmos, and Venus.

"Well she probably deserved it," Rei yelled angrily.

"No she didn't," Cosmos yelled.

"Enough, this time big sister I'll end you for good," Ami yelled angrily.

"Do your best," Mercury yelled.

"I will," Ami said darkly and summoned a wave. "Water repulse," she yelled throwing the wave at Mercury.

"Mercury Sword," Mercury yelled and a sword made of pure ice appeared in her hands.

Mercury then jumped up and slashed the wave in half. The wave split and disappeared.

Ami stood shocked, but then stood up straight and asked, "What is that."

"Oh dear, Ami, this is our family heritage. The Mercury Sword, it goes down to the next queen or kings of Mercury," Mercry smirked before running up to Ami and saying, "I'm sorry, but it has to be done."

Mercury plunged the sword into Ami swiftly. Ami dropped to the ground in shock and pain. Her body began fading out until she was gone.

"Sailor Mercury has won this match. Congratulations. In the name of Queen Serenity, Sailor Mercury, you are now once more High Princess Sakura of Mercury and Super Sailor Mercury," the mysterious man said.

Suddenly Sailor Mercury's outfit changed. She felt an imense power flowing in her body. She then ran up to her group and they congratulated her.

Rei yelled angrily and everyone looked at ger oddly.

"Well now choose your next opponents," the mystery man said geabbing everyone's attention.