Time Will be Her's Now

Usagi and Zach went to the park to relax her mind. They were tired of walking around Jubban. They had bought ice cream and they sat down together in a bench.

"So Zach, how did you like Jubban." Usagi said.

"I loved it." He said licking his chocolate ice cream.

"That's good."

"So Usagi do you have any friends."

Usagi stayed quiet. The quietness was getting awkward for Zach.

Usagi then said in a quiet sad voice," Zach I don't have any friends they betrayed me."

"Well that's just stupid." He said

"Huh."

"Why would anyone betray you. Your kind, awsome, smart, and the best part is that your yourself." He said smiling.

Usagi started to blush. That was the nicest thing anyone had said to her.

They sat in silence watching the people around them.

As Usagi was about to ask Zach a question everything around them stopped.

Usagi and Zach were shocked. They got up quickly and went up to someone.

They spoke to the little kid, but he didn't respond.

Usagi and Zach didn't know what was happening. Then they suddenly heard a voice.

"Princess Serenity you shall now control time. Sailor Pluto has no control on the gates of time. You shall control them at your will. Good luck Princess I hope you are safe in this long journey you shall take."

The voice then disappeared and time started moving again.

They were now even more shocked.

"What just happened," Zach asked.