Going to Explain

"What just happened," exclaimed Zach.

Usagi was shocked. This meant Sailor Pluto was no longer a senshi. She now couldn't control time and the time gates.

Well Zach he was beyond shocked. He had just heard a voice speaking to someone named Princess Serenity. He stood there like a frozen statue. Not even moving a inch.

"Usagi who was that."

"I don't know."

"Usagi who is Sailor Pluto and what was that about that you can now control time and the time gates," Zach said with suspicion in his voice.

"Zach I didn't want you to find out this soon, but I don't have any choice now do I," Usagi said with tears in her eyes.

"Usagi are you okay. You know you don't have to tell me until your ready."

"No I have to tell you. Meet me here tonight at 10:00 if you want to know everything." She said with a quiet voice.

"Okay I'll be here." He said.

"Well I have to go home. See you tonight." Said Usagi.

"Bye Usagi, see you later."

Usagi left and walked a couple of streets and thought, 'Oh Zach I hope you still want to be my friend even when I show you my identities. Sailor Moon and Princess Serenity.'

Usagi got home and went upstairs. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:56.

"Might as well do my homework to pass the time," she said.

She took out her math, english, science, and history homework. She got out her favorite pencil and began working.

It was 9:00 when she finished.

"Might as well take a shower now." Usagi sighed and stood up. She packed her homework and went to get her clothes.

When she got out she looked at the clock and it was 9:45. She put her socks on and her shoes. She then left through the window.

"I hope he still wants to be my friend after this mother. I really do."

Usagi got to the park at exactly 10:00. She ran to the bench and saw him.

She slowed down when she got there and stopped running.

"I hope your ready to hear everything," Usagi said.

Zach lifted his head and nodded saying," Yes, Usagi I'm ready."