Meeting the Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen

Usagi and Zach were amazed amazed at her new tranformation.

Usagi shook her head and said, "Well were going to have to go and defeat that youma (monster).

Zach also shook his head and nodded.

They started running to the fight. When they got there they saw the sailor senshi and Tuxedo Kamen fighting, well some and except Sailor Pluto.

Ami was typing on her computer trying to find the youma's weakness.

Usagi and Zach hid behind a tree. Usagi needed a plan so the senshi wouldn't recognize her.

She then heard a voice say, "To hide yourself you must say, 'Moon Disguise'. Good luck."

Usagi closed her eys and said "Moon Disguise."

She the was covered by a silver sparkling cloak with a hood that covered most of her face.

"Zach we have to go in now."

Zach nodded and grabbed the handle of his sword.

They then ran to the fight.

"Moonlight Shower," yelled Sailor Cosmos.

Then there appeared bolts of moonlight. Which it made it look like it was really raining.

Zach pulled his sword out and started slicing the youma's.

This went on for a few minutes until Sailor Cosmos yelled, "Cosmic Moonlight Flash."

There was a quick flash of light which disintegrated the youma's.

Zach and Sailor Cosmos stood there breathing heavily while the other were watching wit awe except Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Uranus, and Tuxedo Mask.

"Hey what do you think you're doing we had everything handled perfectly," Sailor Mars said angrily.

"Yeah, we don't need your help you'll only cause trouble," Sailor Venus yelled.

Sailor Cosmos and Zach smirked. 'Are they really naive' they thought together.

"It didn't seem that way. You guys were trying to defeat the youma by yourselves instead of working like a team," Said Sailor Cosmos.

The senshi blushed with anger and embarrassment. What she said was true they realized.

"Who are you guys anways," Sailor Mercury said.

"I am Sailor Cosmos protecter of all universes and this is my partner Sir Edmond," Sailor Cosmos said with a smirk.

The senshi gasped at knowing they had met a powerful senshi.

"Well we must go and before you ask I am not on your team I respect Princess Serenity."

Sailor Cosmos and Sir Edmond left leaving the senshi and Tuxedo Kamen shocked and confused at the same time.