Surprise Surprise

The battlefield was silent. No one dared to move for fear that a fight would break out.

It stayed this way for a couple of minutes until Cosmos stepped forward. With her staff in hand she called out, "Dark Reflect."

After a while the whole space was highly illuminated. The scouts looked around and saw a dark shadow standing away from them.

Whatever it was it didn't do anything. It stood still almost as if mocking them to come closer. Cosmos suddenly walked towards it, hands clutching her staff.

"What do you want....... Wiseman."

The scouts gasped. How was Wiseman alive didn't they destroy him in the last battle. They all so him disappear. Well that didn't seem to be the case anymore.

Wiseman chuckled coming closer to Cosmos who stiffened, "Well well well look at how much you've grown up," he twirled a strand of her hair in his hands. "I'm sure your mother would be proud of you, Serenity."

"Wiseman I warn you. Go back from the place you came from and forfet about us. I do not wish for us to fight anymore," she begged.

"You really want me to leave little Serenity. I haven't even told you the best part of all of this," he chuckle again. "You see your traitor here are under my control. She will do anything I command her to do, anything."

Wiseman laughed while Cosmos gritted her teeth. How could she beat him? How could she save Rei? Caould she even save her?

A voice then yelled out, "Wiseman you have crossed the line. I will not tolerate for you to be here any longer. You have already ruined to many lives as of now."

Everyone turned to the man who had been silently watching all along.

Wiseman lifted his a bomit higher, "and who do you think is going to stop me. You."

"If I have to do it again I will. i won't let anything happen again like last time."

The man then chanted something no one understand. A blinding white light blinded them for a couple of seconds before it died down.

Everyone turned around. Serenity, CMK, and Edmond gasped. No it couldn't be.......

"Father"

"King Radius"