When UNB reveals that y/n and him are together in front of the members

Feeldog
"Y/n and I have been together for the past few weeks." He said as he held my hand as I looked at him surprisedly.

I feel like Feeldog would be straight forward and let the members know right away.

Euijin
"Y/n and I have something to tell you guys." He said as he stared at me. "I'm dating y/n." He said as he looked at the members.

Euijin is the type to let the members know since they're like family to him. He would let them know that he has something to say then he would tell them.

Daewon
"Y/n and I have a surprise for you guys!" he said as he sat down with the members. They all looked at us. "We're together!" I said.

"Like couple wise?" Kijoong asked. Daewon smiled at me. "Daebak..." the members said.

Hojung
"There's something that y/n and I have been wanting to tell you guys."

Tv: "Dispatch shocked many kpop fans by releasing news about how UNB's Hojung And a girl was spotted on a date!"

The whole group stared at the TV then looked at both of us. "Well there goes what we were going to tell you guys." He said as I awkwardly smiled.

Marco
"Y/n and I are dating." He said as he held my hand up smiling at the members in front of us.

I see Marco as the type who is straightforward with telling people stuff.

Hansol
"Y/n, I have a guy friend who's looking for someone sweet and kind and I thought about you!" Daewon said. I smiled nervously looking at Hansol.

"I don't think you should meet random guys." Hansol said as he stared at me. "Why can't she meet guys?" Chan asked.

"Because she's mine."

Jun
"Can we get two cotton candies?" He asked. We were on a date at the amusement park.

"Jun? Y/n? Why are you guys here together?" We turned around to see the other members standing behind us. "Ahhh that's why he said he couldn't make it with us today." Marco said smirking while the others started laughing.

I feel like Jun would get caught on a date with someone rather then him telling the members about it.

Chan
"I love you." He mouthed from across the room. I blushed and started smiling.

"What are you guys doing?" Feeldog said as he looked at both of us. "What do you mean? We're not doing anything." I replied. "I can literally see Chan mouthing I love you from across the room." Feeldog said as I felt a hit of embarrassment.

"Might as well tell everyone now..." Chan said.

Kijoong
"Uhh... I have to tell you guys something..." i said to the members who were all gathered around. "So what is it?" Euijin replied.

"Well... uh... y/n and-"

"Kijoong and I are dating." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Oooo maknae!" The whole group shouted.