When UNB sees another guy flirting with you(gf)

Feeldog
I feel like Feeldog will walk towards you and grab your hand. He would tell the guy you had to go.

Euijin
For Euijin, I feel like he would walk towards the guy and tell him that you have a boyfriend.

Daewon
I think Daewon would most likely stay by your side and make sure the guy knows that you guys are together.

Hojung
Hojung would be the type of person to walk towards you and just take you away from the guy that was flirting with you.

Marco
I feel like Marco would tell the guy that you have a boyfriend and he would sit right next to you.

Hansol
Hansol seems like the type who would sit down right next to you and give death stares to the guy who's trying to flirt with you.

Jun
I think that Jun would come towards you and kiss you on the cheek and purposely say hi. He would act like he accidentally came late while you were waiting for him.

Chan
Channie would most likely tell the guy that you had a boyfriend and that your boyfriend was Chan. He would specifically point out that he was with you.

Kijoong
Our maknae would get really jealous but wouldn't really know what to do, so he would tell the guy to back off because you were with him.

Sorry for a really late update guys. I've been busy with school and family issues. I'll try my best to keep up with updating my story.