•{Jun}•

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock my brother, Hansol, bought me for my birthday. I reached out and slapped the top of the alarm to make it stop.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the date. Today is Jun and my 1 year anniversary. I got up and myself ready to head to the mall.

I exit my house and drove to the mall to buy Jun a gift.

"What should I get him?" I asked myself while heading into the mall. I walked around and saw a sign on the window of a shop for men.

All items 50% off in the store *

I walked in to see what they had. "Eoseo osipsio." A worker greeted. I bowed and walked to the clothing area.

"Do you need help finding anything?"

"Umm I'm looking for a gift I can give to my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary." I said.

I walked around and saw watches, suits, ties, shoes, and more.

"This is one of our best watch we have for gifts and anniversaries." I grabbed the watch she had handed me and took a look at it.

"I'll take it." I walked to the register and paid for the watch. I walked out of the store and looked around the mall.

I took out my phone and texted Jun.

Me: Jagi what are you doing
tonight? Let's meet up at the coffee shop we like to go to since
today is a special day .

I shut my phone off and put it away. "If I'm going to meet up with him, I should go home to get ready." I exit the mall and drove home.

I found 3 different outfits that I chose to wear. (Choose the one you like)
I ended up sticking to outfit number _.

 (Choose the one you like)I ended up sticking to outfit number _

*ting*

I grabbed my phone to see the message he sent me.

Jun: Today is a special day?

Me: Yeah don't you remember
Jun: No...

I looked at the text once more. "I guess he really did forget today was our anniversary." I shut off my phone and later down on my bed.

*ding dong*

"Who is it?" I walked to my door and opened it. "Are you y/n?" A guy in black suit asked. I nodded my head a little freaked out.

"We were told to take you to 68, Yeouigongwon-ro, Yeouido- dong, Yeongdeungpo-gi, Seoul."

"Yeouido Park? Who would send this to me?" I asked to myself.

"Follow us." I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. I followed them not knowing what was going on.

I watched as the drove me to Yeouido Park. "Can I ask why you guys took me here?" I looked at them waiting for a reply. "No reply ok then..." I said and awkwardly got out.

I looked around and saw Jun.

"Why are you here?? I thought you were busy?" I asked as I ran to him.

"Close your eyes and follow me." He said as he held my hand. "W-why?"

"Just close your eyes." I closed my eyes and followed him.

"You can open them now." I opened my eyes to a beautiful scenery.

"Happy 1 year anniversary y/n." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled as I glanced at everything and took pictures.

"Oh I have a gift for you!" I said as I reached into my bag to grab it. I laughed nervously. "I kinda forgot it at home." He chuckled and pulled me into another hug. "I love you y/n." He said.

"I love you too."

Sorry if that one is a little weird... I just have been really busy and I've been trying to come up with more ideas for this book and school! I can't really work on this book because I have school and then I go to practice but I'll try to work hard and publish this book every two weeks or so.