When UNB sees you(gf) bored

Feeldog
"Oppa! Can we do something? We've been sitting here for an hour." You said as you kept spinning in your chair. "What do you want to do?" He said as he turned around.

I think that Feeldog would do something with you and stop his work but he would still come back to work on it after he spent some time with you.

Euijin
"Oppa I'm bored." You said. "Watch a movie." He said. "I watched two movies already." He looked at you. "Fine where do you want to go?"

I feel that Euijin would be the person who won't stop working but if you keep on whining he'll do something with you so you won't bother him.

Daewon
"Can we do something? I'm super bored." You said. "Like what?" He replied with an angelic smile. "Go to the park or something!" He looked at you and turned back to his work. "Ok lets go!"

Daewon would be the type to do something you want but he would come and finish the work after you guys have spent the day together.

Hojung
"Hojung, are you almost done?" You asked waiting for a reply. "Why? Do you want to do something together?" He smirked and winked. "Uhh never mind keep working."

I think Hojung would say something you wouldn't want to hear so you would stop bothering him.

Marco
"Marco oppa, I'm bored." You sighed. "I'm bored too. Let's go do something." He said.

I think that Marco is the type to get bored easily. He would take you somewhere to have fun with you.

Hansol
"Oppa, I'm bored." He looked at you. "How about watching a movie together." He suggested.

Hansol. I feel like he would want to do something for a bit with you. I don't think he would want you sitting and watching you work all day.

Jun
You looked at Jun who looked bored. "Why aren't you working?" You asked. "Because I don't feel like it." He replied. "Ok then..."

I feel like Jun would be bored himself and wouldn't want to work on his work.

Chan
"Channie, it's been two hours. Aren't we gonna do something?" You said as you stared at the ceiling. "Watch a movie." You walked to the couch and put on a movie. "Are you not coming?" You asked. "In a little bit."

Chan would be the type to finish up his work quick and then do something with you since you've been waiting.

Kijoong
"Aren't you going to stop eating?" You asked him. "Nope. There's nothing else to do and I don't wanna work." He said. "How about we play games?" You suggested.

Kijoong loves to eat so I think he would eat when he's bored to take up time. He would spend some time with you playing games and then start focusing on work again.