Zane Laughed

“So you people are just as strong as they say you are?!, Well with that in mind then would you all like to become part of the Trading company all you people have to do is by stocks and trades and info. That messengers. Like us” he pointed towards us

“Will, Transport info. As well as transport weaponry.” Zane Smirked as he grabbed a hand of the Fishy dude and hauled him up.

“Of coarse we would have to test your strength to see if you good reliable place to get things done.” he smiled.

I offered a hand to Itachi. He pulled himself up glaring at us.

“We have to take you three to our leader and then he'll figure things out” Itachi said flipping a small clump of hair out of his face.

Tyler returned to my shoulders. Dragon in between us and the Two in front of us. His form of the wolf had grown so he was more to be feared. Smoke gummed out of his mouth as when the two looked back they saw Dragon's orange glaring eyes and fearsome wings start peeking through his fur.

As we reached a wide clearing His wings fully expanded to fifty feet across each wing. Adding up to a hundred foot wing span or more. I turned around to see his scales poke through his hid. His teeth grew in longer inches, his neck shed the fur for large black scales. His legs thickened out his claws grow up in larger sizes.

His head bowed towards me and asked if I was alright.

“Yeah I'm fine I'm and IM aren't I?” I questioned him with a sly smirk

He nodded before he turned back towards the men who had gathered there comrades. All eight of them stood stunned by the dragon of knowledge.

“If you dare hurt the Queen of Immortals I swear I will make you all rot in the depth of my dungeons!” he exclaimed with fire spitting out with the last word. Before he let his wolf shape take over. The tobi dude jumped off and came running towards me yelling.

“TOBI A GOOD BOY!!!”

I dodged and elbowed him right into his spine making him thud into the ground.

“Sorry reflexes are strong when your raised from the streets.” I sighed popping my elbow back in place.

With a quick jerk movement. I glanced up through my white bangs. The tips of the white hair were black as my pupils. I looked towards Tyler who was now sitting on Zane's Shoulders. Pain the leader stepped over Tobi and stood in front of my brother and I.

“So you two are the Deadly duo?” he questioned.

“Yeah thats us the Deadly duo of the streets.” Zane and I Smirked

Later while in his office We discussed things through with him. And he let us stay as long as we didn't tell people about them or else they would attempt to kill us. Though I think they would fail!

I looked around there hide out. Tobi was playing with Tyler's Ipod games Tyler was showing him pointers, I smirked as I left the living area an went out side for some much needed air. I stepped outside sucking in one great breath and stared at the clouds. I slowly made my way towards what looked like a garden. I smiled as I squatted to get a better look at a flower. I looked closer to the bright blue petals blended into the darker center.

“While little flower you probable feel amazing to grow in a world that seems peaceful to you. But in reality the world you grow where the sunshine feeds you is so much grander than the one place you are bound to. Some days I wish I was a rose with torn's for every sin I have committed to mark me for what I am. But instead I'm something I never asked to be.” I said to the flower sitting beside it now watching the clouds.