ch 10- big plans

Fast Forward to Saturday night. The night of digi , so exciting. 

Me and Jaime got ready in our hotel room bathroom and the boys got ready in their rooms. Eben had to be there way before we did due to mic check. Today was a day me and Jai had been planning for a while now but it was even better than we originally expected because the boys , because of Jack. 

I curled my hair and tossed on a maroon beanie with a matching crop top and some cut up black skinny jeans with maroon vans. 

Jaime was now doing her makeup in the bathroom while there was a knock at the door. It was the boys minus Eben. 

"heyyyy guys!" i said as i motioned them to come in. 

They all had super cute outfits on but they were still a little odd , even for them and of course they all added hats and glasses. Blend in my a$$ .

I had done a bold winged eyeliner with Deep , bright maroon eye shadow and a matching lip. 

" Daaaaayyymmmm baaaaeeee , you lookin' like a WHOLE snack tonight." Jack said as he smiled at me.

I blushed and quickly thanked him. 

Since the hotel wasn't to far from the venue we decided to walk there. Jaime grabbed her purse and i grabbed my camera . After about ten minuets we made it to the venue and since we had performer friends due to the boys , they allowed us to go ahead and go inside early. 

Even though my heart was beating with excitement over this show my mind was till stuck on what the boys asked.

Today was Saturday and i had one more day left to decide if i wanted to return to alabama and my 3rd shift job or go to Cali with Jack.