ch 6 - the bridge

I woke up two hours later with Jaime waking me up. She yelled were here loudly as she turned into our hotel parking lot. We had gotten a room at some fancy hotel this time. They had some Digi discount crap going on , so we jumped on it.

We walked up the white walled hallway to our 4th floor room and swiped the key. It was now 9am and Jaime wanted to take a nap. She got in her bed and i jumped into mine and searched twitter. This new account had recently started tweeting at me a lot and the first few times i didn't see the tweets until the last two weeks or so. It was a why don't we fan account. Today i finally aw some tweets and replied to them. The account name was JackTheNoodleBowl and had a photo of Jack with chop sticks in his hair. The bio said " just another wdw fan #limelight" . I checked the account and read some tweets. They all had something to do with myself , why dont we or Eben. I i thought that as kinda funny because they are all famous and im well , me. 

" Thank you so much for all the positive tweets ! i hope to meet you too ! <3" I tweeted them. I had saw a good 100 tweets from the account and a good 40 of them were all at me . So i liked and replied to a few and even followed the account before my nap. I put my headphones in and knocked out listening to "hooked" by Why dont we. 

A few hours later i woke up and jaime was dead asleep . so , i went and showered and changed. I put on a black pair of shorts and a grey Van Halen shirt. Tossed my newly black hair into a big messy bun and threw on some dirty black vans and grabbed my acoustic guitar and camera. I left her a note before heading out. 

The clock on my phone screen read in small white numbers "1pm". I walked through downown making my way to the bridge. People walk on , play music and so much more. I went and sat down on a side and started strumming my guitar. It had been on my bucket list to do so and i had woken up in a music mood and i figured the hotel wouldn't like me playing so much. 

* Jack's POV*

It's now 12pm and the boys are still asleep. 

" i. am. so. bored" i texted our group.

No replies.

" okay , fine. y'all are still asleep. imma go explore hmu later ig" i added but still no replies. 

I grabbed some faded black jeans with rips in them , a white short sleeve shirt and a dad hat. I squeezed my hair into the hat. Since everyone can see me from miles away with my noodle hair. 

I walked out of the big , glass hotel doors and into the city putting on my black raybands. I had only been here for one show and didn't go outside of the bus , the arena or gas stations. I didn't have a chance to explore . So now was my chance and i took it. 

After about 20 minuets i stopped and stopped in starbucks and got a iced coffee and checked in with my mom and logged into twitter. 

As soon as i opened the app , i freaked out a little. 

She had tweeted me. After weeks of tweeting , she finally noticed. Not only did she tweet me but she followed me too. I hardcore fangirled.

" i hope i can meet you soon. im goimg to some youtuber tours soon , so maybe ill see you at some or something (:" i replied. 

I sipped on my coffee and scrolled twitter and quickly got another reply. 

" possibly ! im actually going to a tour tom!  #digitournashville" she replied.

M heart sunk into my stomach. She was going to the same tour. I assumed it be months before i would ever meet her but no. I had a day till i would meet the girl i had been dreaming of for a month. 

" omg really ?! i will be there too ! My friends wanted to go! maybe we can meet up or something ??" i tweeted. " me you my friends and yours if they are here?" i added.