ch 1- Feelin Blue

The humidity of a summer day in Alabama was making it completely miserable. Making me not want to do anything that involved going outside the comfort of my third floor apartment. Partially due to the heat and because i was to lazy to walk down the stairs.

I ploped down on my comfortable queen size bed covered in Cow stuft animals my supports had sent me . Looking up at the off-white popcorned ceiling i was conflicted of what to do . After several minuets of racking my brain for an idea , i rolled over to check the time on my phone . The time read 6:02am . Due to me working third shirt my sleep schedule has gotten unusual. Night shift jobs make you sleep odd. Normally, I would be beyond tried at 6am but today i was wide awake.

Saturday's are my off day. Meaning I do everything I can't do during the week. Although, this day , I had nothing to do.
My apartment was oddly cleaned , all my clothes had been taken care of and all my bills had been paid. For once , i had a free day. Unsure of how i wanted to spend my time , i made my way to the kitchen and looked for breakfast. There was nothing to my liking, so i decided to go to the store. Then i rummaged my closet for an outfit and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

I plugged my phone into my speaker and turned on music before hopping into the shower. The playlist i had put on was my go to . It consisted of One Direction ; who was now broken up. Fingers crossed they'll come back though . The rest of the playlist had artist like Ed Sheeran, Mayday Parade, Cardi B and Why Don't We.
A odd mixture, i know but that's just how i am, Odd that is.

Why Don't We was a newer band . They consist of five members; Zach, Jonah , Corbyn, Daniel and Jack. All began as solo artist and later became a band . All super talented. I had seen and met Jonah at Digi tour a few years prior. Such a kind guy.

The lyrics " I've been missin', I've been crushin' on ya all night. I should take you to the moon, that's a long flight. We should chill, me and you if it's alright. You should be my, you should be mine" played. This song, as well as the video were one of my favorites by them. Nobody gotta know is pure perfection to me. A few more songs played by various artist and i was out.

I dried my faded blue hair and straightened it. Tossed on some distressed black shorts with a maroon tank top and matching vans. Finished with a beanie and light make up. My eyeshadow made my brown eyes stand out and my lipstick made my big lips pop. I then grabbed my keys and headed for the door .

The sun hit my already tan skin making my tattoos stand out more. I have eight currently. I stopped at Taco Bell and got a breakfast quesadilla and made my way to walmart. Grabbed a few groceries, looked at some random things , bought some fish and more Blue hair dye.

I checked out at a self-checkout and headed home .

The next few hours were filled with setting my fish tank up , putting groceries up and redying ny hair . After about an hour i rinsed my hair and dried it . My phone screen now read 9am. Since i hadn't slept yet i went and laid down for a nap.
I watched several Youtube videos before passing out .

Kian and jc , colby brock , brennen taylor , and a lot of why dont we interviews were the last things i saw before my eyelids closed.

-----------------
Let me know if you like it ! Thanks for reading!
Xoxo

Savvy