◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

"风向转变时,有人筑墙,有人造风车"When the wind blow changes, some build walls, while others build windmills

"风向转变时,有人筑墙,有人造风车"
When the wind blow changes, some build walls, while others build windmills.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"Fake my death? How am I going to do that?"

Wen Qing shrugged. "That's the thing, how are you going to fake your demise and make it seem real?"

"Maybe we need a distraction first." Wen Meixiao hummed, taking out a notepad. "I can create a big distraction and then run away."

"What distraction?"

"I don't know, maybe burning something down?"

"You really like burning things, don't you?"

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?"

"In this situation, no."

"Okay, first we plan out a distraction." Wen Meixiao began sketching something on her piece of paper. "Then while everyone is trying to calm down the fire, I run away with my belongings."

"Where will you run too? It'll be too dark to see in the forest, and everywhere else if guarded by guards." Wen Qing took out an old map of Qishan city, pointing to where the guards were placed on night duty.

"You underestimate me. Don't you remember that I spend everyday in the forest? I've memorized it enough to run through it without a torch. And besides, it won't be completely dark- the sun doesn't set here in Qishan."

"Alright...but what are you going to do after that? You can't hide in the woods forever!"

"I'm not planning on staying there! I'm jumping off the cliff!"

Wen Qing nearly fainted. "You what?!"

"I'm jumping off the cliff!"

"There's no way you'll survive that fall! Especially since your cultivation skills are so bad you can't even fly!"

"That's good! Then they'll think I can't survive the fall." Wen Meixiao said, holding two thumbs up.

"They won't think you'll survive the fall- YOU ACTUALLY WON'T SURVIVE THE FALL!"

"Wen Qing, calm down! You're being too loud." The younger shushed.

She sighed. "How can I? I see you like my younger sister. The rocks are very shallow and sharp...and the water current is stronger at night...how can a weak girl like you survive?"