Prince Merlin Rewrite

Okey Dokey so I've been a horrible person by not posting anything in literal years.

Sorry.

I'm now here to tell ya'll that Prince Merlin is not dead, and is now being rewritten! I don't remember anything that happened in the last one and I like this version better. The last, from what I do remember, had a lot of, stuff, and I really don't want to he to go back and edit it till it's better, so I'm just starting over from scratch.

The previous version is going to stay, I don't have the heart to delete it, so Don't worry about that! I'll be posting the first chapter not long after this one, so you don't have to wait in suspense!

Anyway, I have a similar message to this in the beginning of the chapter, but it has a little more detail so IDK best you read it.

Actually, change of plans, I'm putting it here. Alright to the last 4 paragraphs are from the beginning of the first chapter, so feel free to read them now and get stuff explained!

SO sorry once again!

Just to let you know this is a rewrite of Prince Merlin because I really don't like the other one. The same elements are in it so it's not COMPLETELY different. I don't want to have to explain the self harm scars from "Scars" so Merlin still has the battle scars and not the self harm ones. Also, in this I'm making Merlin older than Arthur, though because of his immortality he ages really slowly. I need to do this to make a canon divergence make sense. It's not huge, just minor change in history to fit with the whole Prince Merlin shindig. Also, I know that usually a change in law would be announced publicly, but I don't want to have to rewrite basically the whole beginning so I left it.

I actually don't remember all that happened in Scars, so sorry if something doesn't add up. I think I'm writing this as if the whole Morgana fight happened earlier, but Arthur wasn't stabbed and killed (obviously) and it was basically the same down to Morgana dying. Obviously Merlin didn't really have a reason to tell Arthur about his magic, seeing the man wasn't dying, so that's where Scars comes in. I guess Mordred is dead, and Morgana definitely is, these guys have too much coming to them to have to deal with her ;P

ALSO! I suck at making names that sound like they came from Arthurian times, so I just pulled the first names I found that aren't seen in the TV show. I don't know who the people are that the names came from, and if you want to tell me go right ahead.

I also changed the names of Thomas, Samuel, and William, so don't worry if you see three different names. Also, if I remember correctly, three new main characters are being added so that's fun! You'll meet them in the first chapter, so that's nice.