Answers - Scars.5

This may be the end to this but I am planning to do more stories like this one. I you have any ideas PM me, I'll see the notification better then a comment notification. Also, in the conversations, I'm making it so that you can picture their movements, so as you read you picture their reactions and movements. Hope you enjoy!

=================================

Later that day Arthur approached Merlin who was walking passed him with arms full of cloths.

(A) "Ah Merlin, follow me."

(M) "And where are we going?"

(A) "Me, you, Lance, Leon, and Gwaine are going  down to the pub and I need you to make sure i don't get too drunk because I have a council meeting tomorrow."

(M) "Fine, let me get these to your chambers first."

Later as they were walking to the tavern Arthur and Merlin were joined by Leon and Lancelot.

(M) "Where's Gwaine?"

(LL) "Probably all ready there. Let's hope he hasn't started a fight yet."

When the got to the tavern they walked in to see no fight, but instead a calm, non-hostile atmosphere.

(A) "Gwaine! I would think you would have started a fight all ready."

(G) "Well knowing that Merlin needs to keep you from getting too drunk I thought it best to make sure that he doesn't have to do so in a fight."

(L) "Who are you and what happened to the Gwaine that loves fights?"

(G) "Hahaha. I don't love fights, all I do is talk then the other guy punches me, we fight, then the whole pub starts fighting. Oh Merlin, I got you some water."

(M) "Oh, thanks Gwaine, surprised you not trying to make me drink ale."

(G) "I'm nice today."

*after a few 'waters'*

(A) "Is it just me or is Merlin swaying?"

(LL) "No, he's swaying. Oi Merlin, you ok?"

(M) "Hmm? Oh am fiine, just.. a biit, tirrred."

(L) "Ok I think he's had enough, let's get him to your chambers Arthur."

*after they got Merlin to Arthurs chambers*

(M) "Why aam I heere? My chimbers ayr on thu oder side of du casle."

(L) "Because this room is closer." Leon said while seeting Merlin on the bed as everyone else gets chairs  from Arthurs table.

(M) "Reely? I neever tot soo."

(G) "Well it is."

After Gwaine said that Merlin pulls up his sleeve and scratched some of his scars.

(A) "Hey Merlin, how did you get those scars? You told me but I forgot."

(M) "Hmm? Oh theese? Wellll, I gat theem at Eldor and froom tortoore." *All the knights flinch when he says torture.*  (While pointing) I gat theese froom soorseers, thay wanted infoormytion, theese froom kniyfs froom Eldor. On thiis arrm, theese froom badits, same raison as du soorseers, and theese are froom Eldor, but note foor du saame reison."

(G) "What reason was that?"

(M) "Like I saeed, infoormytion."

(L) "No I think he ment the ones from Ealdor, what was the reason?"

(M)" I was du besterd aand du fwreek ov thu veelage."

(L) "How did you being a freek, which I don't belive, lead to you getting cut by knives? Did the other villagers do this to you?"

(M) "Nooooo, thay were too scared of mee to get that cloose. I did it too miself."

(LL) "Why would you cut yourself?!"

(M) "Becase I waas an outcast, I hade noo frends, noo Da, aand becase ov my manic."

(L) "Manic?"

(M) "Nooo, magic! don't yu haave eers?"

(G) "You have magic?!"

(M) "Ya, but shhhh!! Don't tell Ather! Hell haave me brnd at du pier. Oh, hi Ather! Youu heerd nuthinng!"

(A) "Why would I burn you at the pier? I trust you with my life! Besides, if you wanted me dead you could have a thousand times."

(M) "Well that didn't go as expected." *No drunkenness*

(LL) "Hey, how are you not slurring?"

(M) "Well not being drunk as to help with that."

(G) "your not drunk?"

(M) "No, I threw the water over my shoulder, you guys didn't see?"

(L) "You are one sneaky man!"

(A) "Is there anything else we should know?"

(M) Yes, a few things. Uh, one, My father was Balinor, so I'm the last Dragon Lord, two, sorry Arthur, but you didn't kill that dragon, and three, I'm Emrys."

(G) "Who's Emrys?"

(M) "Me."

(A) "He means, who is he to us?"

(M) "He is the Druid King and the most powerful warlock to ever live."

(LL) Warlock?"

(M) "Sorcerers learn magic, and it takes them years and years of training to do a spell or two. While Warlocks are born with magic, and they basically can move things before they can crawl, but in my case, I am magic and magic is me. If I were to just stop using it it would eventually kill me."

(G) "Wow."

(L) "You? the most powerful Warlock ever?"

(LL) "Should have seen that coming."

(A) "You? a King?"

(M) "Yah, I'm a King. Well not directly, I don't have a castle or a crown."

(A) "Then what do you do for them?"

(M) "Reunite Albion with the Once And Future King."

(G) "And who is this Once And Future King?"

(M) "The Once And Future King is to be the greatest ruler the world has ever known and will ever know. That King is you Arthur."

When Merlin said this all the knights jaws dropped.

(L) "Him? The Once And Future King?"

(M) "Yah."

(G) "You're sure that Princess  over here is him?"

(M) "Yah, Kilgharrah the great dragon, that you didn't kill, told me. he has the sight."

(G) "Wow."

(A) "Is that it?"

(M) "There are many other things that I can and should tell you but I for one am tired and would like to go to sleep."

(LL) "I second that."

(A) "I third that. Merlin, you have tomorrow off."

(M) "Thanks."

The End.

===============================

Well, that's it. Like I said, if you have an idea that you want me to write off of I will.

Bye Geekieans!