A Close one - Scars.1

I have fixed a few thinks in this chapter so if you want to re read it go ahead but nothing life changing changed. The video has nothing to do with the story, but for now on every chapter will have a pic if necessary and one of these videos. You can recommend a vid if you want.

=================

It has been a long day for the young warlock. He had to work extra hard today for he had off yesterday.

So when he got to his and Gaius' chambers he didn't even eat and just went straight to bed.

Luckily he had enough energy to change into his sleeping attire. Or was he?

"MERLIN!" Yelled Arthur, for he needed his armor polished for tomorrow's training. But he was too late for Merlin was already asleep.

As Arthur went into the physician's chambers he noticed that Gaius wasn't there so he checked Merlin's room and found him asleep on the bed.

So Arthur walked over to Merlin, and bent down so that his mouth was right next to Merlin's ear and yelled, "Wake up you lazy idiot!"

Merlin bolted up right, exposing a part of his chest (for he wears a loose button shirt to bed and didn't get to button the top buttons) and collar bone. And to Arthur's surprise there were nasty scars all over the exposed skin.

But before Arthur could get a good look Merlin buttons the last buttons and says, "What does it take to get some sleep around here?"

Arthur was shocked at what he saw, but it was so brief that he thought he imagined it, so he just said, "Look you can sleep after you have finished cleaning my armor for tomorrow."

Merlin just grumbled as Arthur left his room.

When Arthur was on his way back to his chambers he couldn't stop thinking about what he saw. Where did Merlin get those scars from? Why would anyone even do that to Merlin? As he got to his chambers he decided to try and see if what he saw were actually scars and not his imagination.

His thoughts were interpreted by Merlin walking into his chambers completely covered. He picked up the armor and walked back to his chambers to clean it. (Ya ya ya, sounds a bit dirty, shut up)

For the rest of the evening, Arthur couldn't stop thinking about what he thinks he saw.

=====================
Sorry if its short and weird, its late at night for me so I hope its not that bad. This may be a short story but I have no idea.

Love ya geekieans.