Oh no - Prince Merlin 0.5

Just to clarify Merlin goes to his old room. I don't really remember what I wrote and what I've read from others or simply didn't keep when typing. if you don't know what Merlin's weapons are just look them up and you'll probably recognize what I'm talking about. And for what Merlin was given imagine it slightly more curved then what's on Google. There are going to be a few A/N's in the text because some things are hard to describe or need a pointer as to what it looks like.

===

When the two brothers came back from their ride around the border of Camelot's castle they found Samuel and Will waiting for them.

"My Lords, King Arthur invited you to training practice with the knights of Camelot." Samuel said once they dismounted.

Merlin thanked him, using a salute only practiced in Darthon that is used to say thank you or to acknowledge what the person said. A person would tap above their right eyebrow with the tips of their left hand fingers and push the fingers towards the person they're acknowledging. It is mainly used by the royal family when talking to someone of lower or equal status, where knights and lords would bow or nod their head to someone of higher status depending on their relationship with the person; Bowing if the relationship is professional or nodding if they have a friendship of sorts. The poor tend to simply say 'thank you.' when needed, and always bow when addressing someone of higher status.

After handing their horses to the stable hand on duty, who was quite shocked to see Merlin of all people wearing royal garbs of Camelot, the two brothers walked up the steps in the court yard and went to their rooms to change into more proper training cloths.

Merlin, who was given clothes from his brother, put on a typical outfit used mainly during fight practice in Darthon that consisted of loose brown pants that bunch at the ankle, a plain white shirt that is also quit loose, and comfy shoes, which are his normal leather boots. Merlin walked over to his small trunk under his bed and took out his Flamberge daggers and throwing knife holster that crosses over his chest and back. He didn't have the knives for the holster any more, they were all lost in the skirmish of getting out of Darthon all those years ago. As he walked out and to the armory he strapped the holster onto is person. Once he made it to the armory he went to the chest that holds all the small knives, sifting through it to find any that fit in the holsters slots. Once he had enough he walked out the door and to the training field where he could see most of the knights that are going to Darthon gathered. The Darthon knights were in their armor from when they came to Camelot and were mingling with the Camelot knights.

 The Darthon knights were in their armor from when they came to Camelot and were mingling with the Camelot knights

(This is the Flamberge dagger that Merlin has, just two. Sorry back to the book)

When Merlin got to the gathering one of the knights, who just so happened to be Gwaine, saw him. "What are you wearing Merlin?" Gwaine yelled a bit too loud to be heard over the chatter among the knights, causing a few to look over.

Merlin looked slightly sheepish when he too looked at his clothes and weapons. "Traditional training garb for knights of Darthon along with normal and throwing dagger holsters." Merlin explained as his brother came up beside him in similar clothes only slightly tighter.