Chapter 11

I'm going to try and make this chapter a little bit longer than the other two chapters that I wrote today but I'm writing these chapters from scratch so I don't know. But I do know that this story is bound to get better because I finally know where I want this story to go and I'm getting there. By the way, this chapter will be in Kaylee and Peter's P.O.V. It will also have a few songs that i like in it. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

*Peter's P.O.V.*

"WOOOHOOO! You finally grew up! I'm so proud of you Everett!" I yelled excitedly and hugged Everett.

"C'mon let's just get back to the car," Everett said clearly embarrassed by my enthusiasm. I nodded and walked with Everett back to the girls and my car without saying anything else to Everett. 

"You girls ready to go?" I asked when we got back to the car. Audrey nodded and got into the back seat with Everett. 

"I'm ready babe," Kaylee said kissing me gently on the lips before getting into the passenger's seat. I hopped into the driver's seat and started the car. Since Kaylee was my girlfriend and we generally listened to the same type of music, I let her plug in her iPod and start playing music.

[ My Chemical Romance's Welcome to the Black Parade]

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band."

"He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?' He said 'Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers?"

"He said "Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade.'"

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?' He said 'Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers? He said "Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade."

We all sang along to the song as the music blared through-out the car. The next song that came on was Maps by Maroon 5.

[Maroon 5's Maps]

"I miss the taste of a sweeter life. I miss the conversation. I’m searching for a song tonight, I’m changing all of the stations."

 "I like to think that we had it all. We drew a map to a better place. But on that road I took a fall. Oh baby why did you run away?"

"I was there for you, in your darkest times. I was there for you, in your darkest nights."

"But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst down on my knees and you said you had my back. So I wonder where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me."

"So I’m following the map that leads to you. The map that leads to you. Ain't nothing I can do. The map that leads to you. Following, following, following to you. The map that leads to you. Ain't nothing I can do. The map that leads to you. Following, following, following."

The four of us listened to a few more songs before we reached Audrey's beach house. 

"Here we are guys. My beach house!" Audrey announced and led us all inside. The house was huge and breathtakingly beautiful. Audrey gave us a tour of the house before Everett and I went outside to get the suitcases.

*Kaylee's P.O.V.*

"So how was it with him?" I said to Audrey and smiled slyly when the boys walked out of the house. Audrey blushed but then she smiled.