Chapter 3

Okay guys here's chapter 3. Sorry i deleted my old chapter 3 cuz i decided i didnt like it and its Everett's P.O.V again. I promise I'll make it Audrey's P.O.V. next chapter!!!!!

 __________________________________________________________________

****Everett's P.O.V.****

I sighed when I pulled out my worn-out mint green shirt that said 'Never Give Up' on it. I needed to go shopping for clothes, ASAP! Walking over to  

my jar of money, aka piggy bank, I took out $70. That will last me a little while. Scribbling on a note to my dad saying where I was, I grabbed my car keys. As I drove to the mall I put one of my favorite songs on my iphone: Kryptonite.

I started singing along but then I got to the mall so I just parked and stuck my headphones in. Of course I didn't sing out loud but I still mouthed the words. As I started walking to Abercrombie and American Eagle, I got a text from Peter. When I was answering I forgot to look up and walked smack into Audrey!

"Omg! Everett what the h**l was that about?!" Audrey yelled angrily as she started to pick up her 2 bags. I bent down to help her pick them up but she just swatted me away.

"Why don't you just go bother someone else, huh?!" Audrey huffed.

"You know what Audrey? I'm really sorry I walked into you, and sorry for trying to help you!" I yelled back at her, but as I walked away I felt that was a little harsh. Soon, I felt someone grab my arm! I jumped, but relaxed when I realized it was Audrey and not a random person.

"Sorry Everett, I'm just having a bad day." Audrey apologized. It was weird, one minute she was yelling at me and now apologizing! Then, uncontrollably I did what my instincts told me to do, probally my horse part of me, and hugged her!

"Everett, um what are you doing?" Audrey asked really confused.

"Um, making you feel better?" I answered but it came out like a question. She then muttered thanks, and asked to go shopping with me! We started to walk into Abercrombie when I heard an excited shriek from Audrey. Oh joy! I thought rolling my eyes.

"OMG!!! Everett try this on!!" Audrey shrieked as she handed me a shirt that had stuff embroided on the back! If I was gonna try to get on her good side and maybe get her to love me, I'd have to do what she wantes me to do, as long as it wasn't ridiculous. Besides, this shirt was pretty cool! It had a howling wolf on the back of it. Pretty weird right? Being part horse and wolves being my favorite animal? Anyway, I went into the changing room. It was kinda weird cause it had a part for boys AND girls, so Audrey got to come there to wait for me.

"Okay, so how do I look?" I asked when I put the t-shirt on and showed Audrey. She nodded her head in approval. I need to make a mental note to wear a tank top (for dudes duh) under this shirt, cause it really bothers my back.

*Back at Everett's house*

Audrey came to my house with me cause she was having a bad day and maybe getting away from her house would help. So thats why she's at my house. We walked in my room to hang out, watch tv, and if (slim chance) play video games if she likes them. Forgetting Audrey was here, I tore off my shirt to put my new one on, when I heard a gasp and my eyes widened in horror.

"Oh. . . Oh my god! E. . . Everett w. . . . what is that on your back!?" Audrey stuttered.

"Crap. I'm not gonna lie to you. I've never told anyone but you so please dont tell anyone. My. . my dad uh. . . beats me." I sighed and felt as if a huge weight that has been holding me down was finally lifted off my chest. Audrey's eyes turned glossy and she ran over and hugged me.

At that moment I heard the loud bang of a door against the wall and I felt absolutely powerless and helpless 

___________________________________

I noe i noe, it might seem like i rushed stuff, but dont think it'll be this easy! Muhahahaha! Lmfaooo. Anyway u noe wat to do

Comment  

Vote  

Fan