The curse

okay guys this is my new story! i hope its ok cuz this is my first fantasy story. i want some criticism but not so much,cuz as i said its my first. well i hope u guys like it. im crossing my fingers it turns out okay. This pic I found on google gave me the inspiration! Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________

My life was just the same as any other teenage girl. I had friends that loved me, I had a family, I had no situations where I felt completely helpless,  and most of all, I was popular!  Now, all that was changed. I wasn't a normal girl; completely. I guess I'll have to tell you the story.

****Flashback****

*ding* The sound of an incoming email filled my ears.

"Hey let's hang out Audrey!" It was my best friend Kaylee. She was so annoying sometimes! She always wanted to hang out but I still love her like a sister.

"Okay where do you want to meet? I don't have to ask because I'm totally bored to death sitting in my room doing nothing!" I snorted while typing that.

"Lol okay near the beach we found behind your house. Be there in 10!" Kaylee answered and I could just see her rolling her eyes and laughing. I pulled on my white flowery summer dress (it was summer) and put my silky chocolate colored hair in a ponytail as I walked out the door with my iPhone.  I ran to the beach Kaylee and I found about a year or two ago. We only get to hang out there once in a while because we Sophomores and we usually spend our time relaxing, studying, doing homework, or going to parties;  so ya not a lot of time for the beach. Anyway, as I got to the beach I saw a lady in a strange hooded outfit who was holding a weird looking stick in her hand. I just thought this lady must be a crazy person because the way she looked and the way she waved that stick around as if it were a wand! Sooo stupid! I thought as I walked over to her.

"What the h*ll do you think your doing here!? My friend and I found this place and your here being this crazy person swinging a stupid stick around! GET OUT OF HERE!!!" I screamed in anger. The lady stood up suddenly and pulled her hood back to reveal an old lady with violet eyes and white hair. She stood over me angrily and yelled out a weird spell like thing.

" At the break of day a beautiful girl

At night a four legged beast

Let true love and kindness be the key!"

 She said and disappeared into thin air. Well, that was definitely abnormal and strange. I must be going crazy or I'm hallucinating.  I thought and remained waiting there for Kaylee but I dint tell her, because I knew she would believe its real and freak out!

***End of Flashback****

_____________________________________________________________

Okay guys how was that? and yes its a mystery what the four legged beast is!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! lol hope you guys liked it. and you'll find out her secret at night.

Fan

Comment

Vote!

~Chloe