His secret

Okay guys this is chapter 2! this one's not in Audrey's P.O.V but Everett's this time!!!!!! This might be a disturbing chapter but its really not that bad. the only thing is: Everett's father beats him so ya that's the disturbing part for some of u guys! well, here we go!!!! wish me luck! ;P

__________________________________________________________________

**Everett's P.O.V**

My scars were reopened once again this week. The leather belt my cruel abusive father whipped my back with whenever he came home drunk and occasionally when I did something that angered him. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to fight the deep pain that was cast into my bare back.

"Enough. Your going to your room now and if your still awake when I come up, your gonna get another beating. Go now!" My fathers deep voice roared in my ears. I quickly scrambled to my feet and dashed to my room. Walking into the bathroom connected to my room, I winced when I saw the deep bloody gashes in my back. No one knew about this except my best friend Peter and that is why I refused to ever go to pool parties. A long time ago I vowed I would be a better person than my father and people admire my considerate personality, but they have no idea what I go through to become the person I am.

"Oh sh*t! Ow, ugh these are probably the worst so far!" I screamed when I got in the shower and my wounds started to bleed as the water got in them and made them burn like no pain I've ever experienced before. A three beat knock on a window filled my ears. Quickly, I jumped out of the shower, put on my loose T-shirt I wore to bed, and ran to the window to let my best friend Peter into my bedroom.

"Aw man, did the devil beat ya again?" Peter asked as he noticed the new red sticky liquid that was soaked my T-shirt. He was my best friend and was the only one who knew what I was going through. We both called my dad 'the devil', which he is. Slowly I nodded my head and we both hugged each other tightly until I moaned in pain and Peter pulled away, respecting my wounds.

"Peter! Hide!" I whispered urgently as I heard my dad's footsteps approaching and jumped in my bed pretending to sleep. I didn't have to shut off my lights because he knew I slept with the lights on, which he thought was really strange. Peter dove into my closet that was stuffed with my clothes and other junk. My father barged into my room and grunted when he saw I was 'asleep' and walked down to his room. When I heard the usual door slam and loud snoring, Peter and I sighed in relief. My dad always left in the morning very early and didn't care enough to check on me, so Peter slept on the floor in my room, which I objected but he insisted. Tomorrow was the first day of school in the new year and this year I was determined to get help for my father and myself, all I needed is someone strong mentally, loving, considerate, and brave. Or at least someone, besides Peter, that would show me kindness and love. It was obviously the family love for Peter because he already has a girlfriend.

***The next day***

"Everett! We're gonna be late for school if ya don't get up!" Peter almost shrieked. Startled, I jumped and fell flat on the floor. I heard Peter gave a little snort and I groaned when I got up because the dried blood was stuck to my shirt. Oh great! This is gonna be fun! I thought sarcastically. After I gently peeled my shirt off, I walked to my closet and got a ocean blue shirt with American Eagle jeans. Peter yelled upstairs to me, telling me that breakfast is ready. Waffles. Peter made the best waffles and the rich smell of waffles filled the house. After I wolfed down an amazing plate of waffles, I went to the bathroom to brush my short medium brown hair. Peter whistled to let me know it was time to go and grabbing my backpack I raced out the door with Peter to the bus. The bus was as loud as ever with people talking loudly and throwing stuff around. This must be the greatest bus ever! I thought rolling my eyes. The bus finally got to a stop and we were getting off the bus when I noticed someone beautiful. She had chocolate colored hair and was wearing a light pink shirt with black jeans. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and my heart felt fuzzy. I knew it must be love because I felt magical and love was basically magical.

"You know, boy, it's not polite to stare at a pretty girl!" The girl said rolling her eyes. Ooh that burned! I thought. Right when I was about to apologize, a girl with long blond hair, which I recognized as Kaylee from math class, and I learned the girl's name that my heart made flips for, was Audrey.

*Later*

As I was walking out of the school doors at the end of the day, I heard crying that sounded heart broken and pained. Since I always walk home because I always have something after school, so I decided to check on whoever was crying. As I rounded the corner I saw it was Audrey. My heart dropped because I knew what she was crying about. Her boyfriend, Beck, broke up with her because he met a girl at a party and decided he liked this girl better than Audrey.

"Hey, um. . . are you. . . uh okay?" I asked and then mentally slapped myself. Of course she wasn't okay!

"What are you doing here?" She turned around, and I guess she thought I was Beck, and slapped me across the face.

"Ow! Do you like take slapping lessons or something!? Jeez that really hurt!" I yelled and to my surprise she looked up and her eyes widened when she realized it wasn't who she thought it was.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I thought you were my ex, Beck! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I'm so. . . " She tried to apologize when I cut in.

"Don't worry, Audrey. Also, don't worry, I'm not a stalker, everyone just knows your name." I said thinking ya but I only knew her name today, "Oh, and my name is Everett." There was an awkward silence and then soft lips pressed into mine! OMG, did she . . . did she just k. . k. . kiss me? I thought my mind racing.

"Dont tell anyone or I'll hurt you. I forgot your not Beck when we dated." Audrey threatened. (A/N: I got that from Everybody Hates Chris) She got up and walked to her red Mustang and left me standing next to the school, before I walked away in shock and disbelief.

**At Everett's house**

"What do you think your doing with a friend here Everett!? Your not allowed unless I say so! Your gonna pay!" My father boomed. Peter and I were studying together when my dad came home all mad and you guessed it: drunk. This was so scary because he seemed to grow in size and took something that looked like a wand, and yes I believe in the supernatural world. His loud voice boomed out again as he put me under a curse.

"At day a handsome boy

At night a four legged beast

Let true love and kindness be the key!"

"ARGHHHH!" I yelled in pain. It was nighttime and I felt my bones shift. My neck grew longer and so did my face which turned into a muzzle. My arms and legs transformed into long slender white legs with hooves at the end. A tail grew out my back end and a mane sprouted from my back. Peter looked up in horror and scrambled out of the house afraid he would share my curse. My father laughed a cruel laugh and I realized he was a cruel evil wizard. I went to scream out in horror but all that came out was a terrified neigh from my gray muzzle. I. . I'm a . . h. . h. . horse! I thought and fell to the floor on my white barrel. (A/N: that's a horse's stomach for people that don't know) I cried but of course nothing seemed wrong because horses can't cry. What was I going to do?

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to upload the whole chapter but anyway how'd u guys like it? And yes they are both white horses. Audrey is white because she needs to stop hiding a truly colorful personality and Everett. . I don't know. if you guys can help me and give me a reason why i would be very grateful. I will even dedicate the next chapter to you!!!!!!!!

Fan

Comment

Vote

Chloe :D <3