Chapter 4

I promised that this chapter wuld make this chapter in Audrey's P.O.V! Hope u guys like it!!

_______________________

*Audrey's P.O.V*

The front door of Everett's house smashed open as he told me his secret. His father, Im guessing, walked in and started screaming!

"What are you doing Everett? You know that NO females are allowed in this house since your mother died! Who is it and what is it doing here?!" He said. It? I'm now an it?!

"Sir, please im sor. . . ." I started to say but I was cut off by a slap to the face! I clutched the side of my face that throbbed with pain as tears filled my eyes. Everett seemed like the kind of guy that didnt get angry easily, but this was something that mad him angry. He lunged at his father in pure anger and it was amazing that someone who is super nice would protect a b***h like me. Before Everett got to throw a punch, his father grabbed his wrist and spun him around until I heard a loud crack! Everett's pure pain was written on his face but he still managed to kick his father in the nuts. His father doubled over in pain and swung a punch that hit Everett in the head, smashing him backwards into the wall!

"Audrey. . Ugh. . . R . . Run." Everett cried in agony before he blacked out. I dialed 911 before Everett's father could notice.

"Hello?"

"Hi um, this is Audrey and I'm calling to help a friend who's father beat him, and now he's on the floor knocked out with blood around his head! Please please help him! Please!" I pleaded. I gave them the address and they assured me that they'd be there in a few minutes.

"You'll pay, b**ch!" Everett's father yelled as he smashed my head into the wall, and I saw him run away before I was left with blood dripping from my head and passed out on the floor.

___________________________

Okay I noe dis wuz intense but ya. anyway, howd u guys like it? And yes I noe, intense chapter but u guys just needed to see what Everett's dad is really like. . . PURE EVIL!!! Hope u enjoyed!!!!

Like

Comment

Vote

:D