"Who else is?" Holly also asked. Nebula turned, looking between the two.

"My father...my sister, and me."

"And you?" Holly narrowed her eyes, glancing at Rhodey.

"Where are you right now?" Rhodey asked, shaking his head.

"BETTER hustle, Cap. Things look like they're wrapping up here." Tony commented, standing on a ledge across from the Stark Tower.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now with Clarke." Steve replied, inside the building.

"Clarke, you in that SHIELD uniform?" Tony asked, and Christina nodded, even though none of her other teammates could see her except Steve.

"Roger that." She paused. "Wait, is that confusing to you, Steve? Should I say copy?"

"Focus, please." Steve sighed and she laughed lightly.

Christina glanced down at her SHIELD uniform, letting out a breath and praying that no one would question her fake authority. She glanced up at Steve, who nodded back at her.

Tony drifted toward the Tower, silently landing on one of the top floors where the six, plus Loki, were gathered. As his nano suit disappeared, Tony tiptoed behind a wall with Scott on his shoulder. He peeked through the shutters of the wall.

"If it's all the same to you..." 2012 Loki sighed, laying on the steps and looking up at the team. "I'll have that drink now."

"All right, get him on his feet," 2012 Tony said, looking at the rest of the team. "We can all stand around and pose up a storm later." he glanced over his shoulder. "By the way, feel free to clean up!"

Tony scoffed, staring at 2012 Steve. "Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

Everyone heard Christina snort before letting out a strained cough. "Oh my word..."

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve replied, and Tony could almost feel the glare on him.

"I think you look great, Cap." Scott said cheerfully, looking on Tony's shoulder. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott put his hand to his helmet, saluting Steve's behind.

"Scott, you gotta stop talking about Steve's ass." Christina muttered, making Tony's eyes widen.

"Are you saying Scott has mentioned or brought up Steve's ass on other occasions?" The billionaire questioned and Christina hummed in agreement.

"Yup, and sometimes he's even mentioned Steve's d—"

"Guys, this really isn't the time for this!" Scott blurted anxiously, and Christina laughed through their comms.

"Again, can we please focus on the task, here?" Steve asked again, his voice nearly wavering. Christina sparred a glance up at the Captain and she could see the tip of his ear red with embarrassment.

Tony gazed towards 2012 Natasha, watching her as she picked up the sceptre. Behind him, the elevator dinged, making Tony jump away from sight.

Out from the elevator, Brock Rumlow, Jasper Sitwell, Jack Rollins and other STRIKE members file out and fill the room.

"Let me take that off your hands." Jasper offered, approaching Natasha.

Natasha smirked, holding the staff out. "By all means." She turned, joining Clint for a drink at the bar.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asked, watching Jasper place the sceptre in a secure case.

"SHIELD." Tony mumbled before blinking. "Well, actually HYDRA, but we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously? You didn't? I mean, they look like bad guys." Scott replied, looking up at Tony from his shoulder.

"Scott, not really helping." Christina voiced in their comms.

"You're small, but you're talking loud." Tony shot back, sending Lang a look.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." Tony and Scott looked up, watching 2012 Steve make his way to the elevator. He entered, pressed a button and the elevator doors quickly shut after him.

Loki, standing beside Thor, transformed into Steve as well, talking almost robotically. "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

Everyone started making their way towards the now empty elevator.

Loki turned back into himself, looking at Thor with amazement. "I mean, honestly, how do you keep up with—"

Thor flicked out his hand before pressing it to Loki's mouth, sticking on a mouth guard and preventing him from talking. "Shut. Up."

"Oh, you're up, little buddy." Tony commented, watching 2012 Tony set a password for the briefcase that held the Tesseract. "There's our Stone."

"All right," Scott wiggled himself before bending from the hips and sticking his rear out. "Flick me."

Tony held his middle finger under his thumb before flicking Scott at a high arch. He landed perfectly on the other Tony's hand before starting to ascend his arm. Past Tony closed the briefcase, joining the others in the elevator.

Tony backed away from the room, before turning and jumping out the window, giving him flashbacks of 2012 and Loki throwing him out the top floor. Activating his nano-suit, he flew off.