Chapter 7: Siblings Unite

Sapphire was flying above the crowd of trees in the forest, holding onto Sophia ever so tightly. Sapphire looked down into the forest, trying to find Crystal and Winter when she noticed a look on Sophia's face. Sophia's head was down, and she seemed upset about something.

"Sophia, is something wrong?" Sapphire asked, concerned about her best friend.

Sophia hesitated but said, "Yeah, there is." "What if Natsu doesn't like the fact that I can turn into a dragon? What if he won't accept me as his sister?" she asked.

Sapphire gasped and said, "Sophia, don't say that. Natsu is going to love the fact that you're his sister."

"You think so?" asked Sophia as she looked up to make eye contact with her exceed.

"Yes," said Sapphire. "And if he can't accept the fact that you can transform into a dragon, it's his lost."

"Yeah, you're right," Sophia said.

"Also, we should head down to the forest," Sapphire said. "My wing transformation time is almost up."

"Okay," said Sapphire.

Sapphire flew down to the ground and let Sophia go as her wings vanished from her back. Both girls were now standing in the middle of the forest landscape that surrounded them.

"Alright, now what do we do?" Sapphire asked.

"Now we need to find Crystal, Winter, and the Fairy Tail members that they're with," Sophia said.

"What does the Fairy Tail emblem look like anyways?" Sapphire asked.

"I don't know," Sophia said with a puzzled expression. "A fairy with a tail on it?" she asked.

"We'll see when we meet them," said Sapphire.

"I guess," Sophia said.

So, Sophia and Sapphire began walking forward, hoping to find their friends. As they continued to walk, Sophia began to think about someone. It wasn't Natsu, Sapphire, Crystal, or Winter. She was thinking about Sting. She remembers all the moments they shared together when they were little. All of their training, shared meals, and friendship never left Sophia's memory bank.

"I miss Sting so much," Sophia thought. "I just hope he's somewhere safe."

Sophia broke out of her thoughts when she bumped into someone by mistake. She opened her eyes to see a black vest outlined in an orange color and a six pack of toned abs. She looked up and saw a boy with spiky pink hair and a toned face. It was Natsu. Sophia was face to face with her big brother.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Natsu.

"Yeah, I'm fine," said Sophia as a small smile appeared on her face.

Natsu looked closely to see that Sophia had the same skin, eye, and hair color as him, except for the black that was in Sophia's hair. He sniffed her, taking in her scent while Sophia stood there awkwardly. After smelling her, Natsu realized that she was a fire dragon slayer, and that she was wearing the amulet Sophia mentioned in the letter.

Natsu gasped and asked, "Are you Sophia Dragneel, my little sister?"

Sophia let out a small gasp and exclaimed, "N-Natsu!"

"Oh my God, Sophia!" Natsu exclaimed as he picked her up and hugged her.

"It's really you," Sophia said as tears formed in the corners of her eyes and fell down her cheeks.

"Hey, there's nothing to cry about," Natsu said, wiping the tears off of Sophia's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it," Sophia said. "I'm just so happy," she said as a big smile crept across her face.