SEQUELS & SHOUT OUTS (A/N)

Crafty: Hello, everyone. It's Crafty here, and it's time to get to today's author's note. Before this begins, I want to introduce the two characters that were in the previous chapter. Drum roll please:

*Drum roll begins*

Crafty: It's Natsu and Sophia Dragneel!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Sophia and Natsu: Hello everyone!!!

Crafty: Are you guys ready?

Natsu: Heck yeah we are!!! *makes a big smile*

Crafty: Okay let's get to it.

Sophia: I'll start. So, you all probably know that there's gonna be a sequel to this story. I'm so excited!!! 😊😊😊

Crafty: Me, too. I don't know exactly when the sequel will be uploaded, but I PROMISE that I won't make you guys wait so long for chapters.

Natsu: *rolls eyes* Like you haven't said that before.

Sophia: *hits her brother's arm" Natsu, Crafty does her best, okay? Imagine how long it took for Hiro Mashima to create the Fairy Tail manga.

Natsu: Yeah, it probably took him decades.

Crafty: Well, Fairy Tail has been around for about 10 years.

Sophia: Anyways, Crafty plans one writing at least part of the sequel before she publishes it, so you all won't have to wait so long. The sequel is gonna be twice as long as this story btw.

Natsu: Crafty, can we tell the readers at least a few things that will be in the sequel???

Crafty: No! We can't spoil anything for the readers!!!

Sophia: Please, Crafty. *pouts with puppy eyes*

Crafty: No.

Sophia and Natsu: *pouts with puppy eyes* Please~

Crafty: Ugh, fine. We'll tell the readers three things about the next book.

Sophia and Natsu: Yay!!! *throws fists in the air*

Crafty: Each of us will say only one thing. Got it?

Sophia and Natsu: Yes.

Crafty: Okay. The sequel will include a war,

Sophia: There's gonna be tons of drama,

Natsu: And . . . SHIPS ARE GONNA BECOME CANON!!!

Crafty: Ten ships to be exact.

Natsu: Whatever.

Sophia: Most of these ships will include Crafty's OC's by the way.

Crafty: NOW, ON TO THE SHOUT OUTS!!!

Sophia: We have a bunch of shout outs we won't to give to the people who have followed us, voted on our story, and added this story to their reading lists.