"LOVE." Jungkook and Jimin shout together, laughing with one another making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Quit laughing, who's in love?" Hoseok asked oblivious.

"Like you don't know." Jungkook replied with an eye-roll.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at your Hyung! And tell me." Hoseok whined the last part.

"Aigoo. You, Hyung. You're the one in love. Well obviously us too but you're acting like you just fell in love." Jimin explained eating the bacon Jungkook was feeding him.

"Me? But Yoongi and I didn't just recently fall in love." Hoseok was really confused and didn't like it.

Jungkook and Jimin groaned as they gave up trying to explain to their Hyung.

"Nevermind Hyung. What do you want to do today?" Jimin asked.

"I just got paid and I have a bit of money left over from the bills so I wanna go shopping and then the movies." Hoseok explained.

"But the only movies out right now are horror." Jimin whined.

"Really? Now we really have to go!" The maknae explained with excitement.

After the couple argued, the three agreed to meet their friends at the mall later that day and began getting ready.

*****

As the reached the mall, Hoseok couldn't help but think he over dress a tad bit. Everyone had on hoodies and jeans while he had on a Gucci sweatshirt with skinny, black ripped jeans and Gucci shoes. Hoseok didn't even realize he had on a Gucci outfit till then.

"We're going meet Taehyung and the rest later at the food court. Where do you wanna go first?" Jimin asked.

"I want a new watch so let's go to Coach first." Hoseok thought out loud and the three made their way over to the store.

*****

About two hours later, the trio meets the other friends at the food court.

"Of course, you brought your own food." Jungkook sighed.

"Well I love to cook and I could never eat at one of these low-class places." Seokjin argued as he began eating his packed lunch.

"What did you guys buy?" Namjoon asks the trio.

"I bought lots of hoodies and shorts." Jimin smiled enthusiastically as he stuffed his face with noodles.

"I bought shoes. Two pairs of vans, one pair of converses, one pair of nikes, and two pairs of timberlands." Jungkook states naturally like buying that many pairs of shoes was normal.

"Shoeaholic much?" Seokjin questioned.

"No, I just like shoes. Plus I went shopping for clothes last week." The youngest said making everyone roll their eyes.

"I bought some hoodies as well, more jeans, a watch, and some cologne." Hoseok waited till he finished his sprite before he talked.

"Cologne? Hyung you don't usually wear cologne." The maknae asked confused.

"It's for Yoongi, not me."

"Um, would his last name be "Min"?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Hoseok replied.

"We're good friends. I didn't know he had a boyfriend." Namjoon voiced his thoughts.

"That's because Yoongi doesn't know how to appreciate what's he's got till it's gone." Jimin said sternly as he slurped his noodles angrily.