Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You

*Flashback*
He pinned me to the wall and still gasping for air.. I opened my eyes and my eyes widen because it was....

  ||Jihoon's POV||

It's been a month since I lost contact with Ayli. I'm really busy lately with exam but I keep thinking about her and actually...

I miss her

I know that she's been avoiding me ever since the prom but I tried spamming her with messages but she didn't reply none of them.

When I went to the school hall, I saw her busy preparing for our graduation ceremony. I wanted to help her but she had a lot of friends helping her. And I guess maybe my presence just made her uncomfortable, huh?

After the ceremony ended, I gathered with my friends like Daniel and Jisung. They helped me a lot and always be there for me through thick and thin. We thanked all of our teachers and they wished us good luck for college life. Nervous? Yeahh kind of.

But... There's something missing. I want to see her.. Even it was the last thing I do..

'Gosh, I miss you Lee Ayli. Where are you?' he thought.

I went to look for her desperately at every corner in this school but she is nowhere to be found. Then suddenly a bunch of girls surrounded me and they're chasing after me to grab my second button.

I ran quickly and when I reached the hallway.. There.. I saw her... Lee Ayli. I found you❤

  ||Ayli's POV||

Turns out, it was..

"Jihoon sunbae?!"

"Shhh.." he put a finger on my lips as he gestured me to keep quiet.

"Hmm? I thought he went here"

"Maybe he went there!!"

After we assured the girls went away, he released me and still gasping for air.
"God... I... Thought... They... Are... Alien... Or... Something.. Oh God."

I pat his back and look at him worryingly.
"Jihoon sunbae, gwaenchanayo?"

He just smiled and ruffling my hair playfully.
"How could you avoid me all this time? I miss you, my pinky girl."

My eyes widen and I pulled away my hand. My cheeks had turned red and yet he still leaned closer and bend down to our level.
"And when I meant it.. I really meant it, Lee Ayli."

His voice when he adressed me with my full name just send a shiver to my spine

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His voice when he adressed me with my full name just send a shiver to my spine. And his piercing gaze is so intent yet dearly, looking at me. I just stood still and my eyes still glued on him as his eyes did the same.

'He miss me?' she thought.

Realised, I cleared my throat and bowed to him. "I'm sorry for avoiding you but I just--"